Star Trek Paper Miniature Maker browser app

This is sadly so, I’m afraid. But it is something I’m hoping to address in version 3

Fabulous. Please do post them here. I love to see what folks create with the mini maker.

graceTrekwilson

She made sure ‘she looks just like me daddy’ :heart_eyes:

2 Likes
My team support characters

Security
Nicole Noone Human

Némo Ado Human

Science
Caitian Botanist (can’t have a redhead tail)

Petrus Ardanan (base Human) Geologist

Sadly no Grazerite race for my Archeologist, made this bad substitute

PNJ

Raoul Volfoni Human Captain

Leodi Mac Trill Science Officer

2 Likes

Petrus Ardanan (base Human) looks exactly like the character in the Rusty Lake saga!
p.s. I hope you are familiar with this game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No, sorry never heard of it. Tried to make a guy that looks like a younger Plasus Ardanan | Memory Alpha | Fandom

I was not sure of the look of the Zenite by the time of DS9

Fantastic! Although, the sort order appears to be wrong on the front view of the scanner! I must make a note to fix that in the next build.

1 Like

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

You made a great job, just a way to for us to show our appreciation. And drawing isn’t one of my skills (I have only 6 focuses :stuck_out_tongue: )but with your program and a copy paste even me can make something that look mostly as a grazerite

1 Like

Actually, @betatester could you tell me how you hid your images in that drop down menu in your post?
I can’t see any instructions on how to do it anywhere.

I used the gearing button and used the hide details option. You need to be at a certain level of rights, see your badges in your profile (you just have to earn badges, do what is asked and a bot will send you a message where you will learn what you can do)

Do you have an idea on what quarter you are thinking this might be done?

Could future edits include EVA suit(s)? Maybe just as an overlay to give an EVA version of your character?

I’m afraid not. I’ve barely started looking at version 3 yet. I don’t have any kind of plan other than I’ll look at it when I’m in the mood.

I’ve actually got the Enterprise EVA suits drawn up. They were going to go in a long time ago but I got sidetracked with other uniforms instead. They’re definitely on the list of things to do.

2 Likes

Oh that would be soooo cool as an option. Can I put a hand up for the First contact Suits too?

Most definitely. If I do them, all eras will have their own EVA suits (if they had them)

1 Like

Got it. Thank you.

Quite simply superb thank you Wayne

1 Like

@Wayne_Peters Thank your for your awesome browser app.
i used it quit often for our STA Sessions.

Here are some examples of my characters currently in use.