STA Project Manager taking Q&A through new intake form

Hey Jim! I saw the video… great work! My question got answered last… lol! As far as new product dates… maybe a static board that has dates dynamically changing. That way you won’t be pestered about product releases. just a thought.

Brian

New update video is available. If you’re bored enough to listen to me ramble for 45 minutes or so, check it out. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

live long and prosper

1 Like

Thank you for the update! Regarding the campaignbook: I was about to ask the same question as Chris. I am glad to hear that the LC missions will included. This just fits perfectly with my plans for my group!

I compiled this for myself, yet thought it might be useful for everyone.

Table of Contents for Q/A Video of July 2021
Timestamp Topic
3:20 Shackleton Expanse Campaign Guide
5:30 Tricorder Set
7:15 Sloan of 31 silencing Jim
8:10 Start of Q&A
8:45 Newer Trek Series (LOD, PIC, DIS, etc.): No licence for LOD, PDG, SNW
9:55 Use of Threat / Momentum
12:20 Long Term Campaigns
14:55 Adventures & Talents/Species Indexes
17:45 Miniature Reprints
19:35 Custom Miniatures I
20:15 VTT Partnerships
21:00 Klingon Character/Ship Creator
22:05 Talents in Character Packs
24:00 Design Contests
25:30 Tosk Shroud
27:30 Languages Known to Characters
29:45 Foci
30:45 Living Campaign Adventures in the Shackleton Expanse Campaign Guide
32:20 Sneak Attacks
33:05 Learning a Klingon’s Reputation
34:20 Custom Miniatures II
34:50 Breen Weapons & Power Drain
35:55 STA staff’s preferred baked goods
36:40 Shield of Tomorrow / Clear Skies Content
37:50 Small PDF Products
40:05 System Damage (Klingon Core Rulebook)
41:15 More Spaceframes
42:30 Optimal Weapons’ Range in Personal Combat
43:30 Primitive and/or Improvised Weapons
44:55 End Credits
3 Likes

Verry important questions:

• Do you (Modiphius) are hunting for the Lower Decks Licence.
  • Is there a possibility to get the same “Player character benefits” for Romulans as für Klingons and Cardassians?
  • Are more Lifepath for charakter generation planned?
  • Are more species planned, I am missing Saurians or will they be in the Disco content
    ?
  • And as allways, I am verry sorry Jim but you will here that from me until Sol dies, do we get more Ships?

Add those to the form on the link, thanks. :slight_smile:

And if I’ve answered a question already in previous updates, no need to ask it again.

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure to what you’re referring, here. Which “Player Character benefits” do Klingons and Cardassians share…?!

A full set of Charakter speciffic Talents.

1 Like

Aye, aye, Sir.

Re: Scott’s question about Klingon support for the character generator, I’ve submitted some pull requests to the original developer, but the pull requests haven’t been approved yet.

Edit: I’ve added a subdomain on my web site, where I’ve uploaded a copy of the current app. I think it supports the Klingon character generation process, but produces a final character sheet in the standard STA look-and-feel.

3 Likes

@Modiphius-Jim Any hope this isn’t discontinued?

Haven’t gotten new questions on the form in a while. Note that there’s an official Discord with a rules queries section, may transition over to that.

Sooooo… I’ve submittet about half a Phounix worth of questions via EMail. Should they be re-submitted via the form? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, or post them to the Discord rules queries channel.

Any chance we get a summary/FAQ of this rules queries channel, without having to register on Discord?

Watch the handful of videos I posted with question responses. I have one more to record then I’m likely closing down the form in favor of the Discord, esp since Nathan frequents the Discord channel and is the fountain of knowledge for all things 2d20.

Please let me rephrase my question: Will the answers you/Nathan give on Discord appear in this thread, too?

Not likely, unless some kind fan wants to copy paste. I’ll compile them into a faq eventually. Low on my priority list tho.

3 Likes