Original Series Tricorder Set

Was there a date mentioned for preorders and I missed it, or is that unknown at this time? I’m very interested in getting my hands on this product as the original show is by far my favorite.

1 Like

Just looking for more information about this product. I’d love to get a copy when it comes out!

2 Likes

I second this request, especially since I asked almost 7 months ago and never got a reply! I’d probably buy at least 2 copies!

1 Like

The latest info I’ve saw was in this video of mid-of-july. Check it out! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you have a time stamp for the relevant portion? The video is an hour long.

Yes, of course I have. Also, check out this Q&A done by @Modiphius-Jim TODAY at 5:30. :wink:

1 Like

Are there printer-friendly versions of the character sheets (esp. Lexington crew)?

The white background versions in the PDFs are the only versions.

1 Like

And my favorite store let me preorder this one, too. A good day!

2 Likes

Any update on the tricorder edition?

Print preorder is active with immediate delivery of digital edition. Waiting for the product to reach UK and US distribution. Both have been slowed by covid-related delays in the global supply chain.

1 Like

Has anybody preordered it and read their pdf? How is it?

I preordered it and really like it! Not gone through page by page or run anything from it yet, but so far everything looks just as great as the core book in terms of the digest. (I’m holding off reading the missions until I have a group that wants to play.)

Someone in a different thread asked for pictures, so I’ve popped some below to show the size for anyone considering picking it up.

The box has enough room for another digest sized book (I’ve shoved the GM guide in there to save on shelf space) with maybe enough head space for a set of dice and/or tokens. I haven’t checked that.

Quick size comparison - same width as the Player/Gamemaster guides but shorter, and overall smaller than the large hardbacks.

And just to show the colours of the front. I’ve already put the dice and tokens away and forgot to get them out to add - but the Kirk d20s definitely are bigger than the Klingon d20s, no idea if that makes them bigger than the standard division dice sets.

7 Likes

I picked my copy up yesterday :smiley:

The Kirk dice are bigger than the Klingon ones and significantly bigger than the original division dice. I can’t speak for the re-released division dice.

Can I just say how pleased I was to see stats for my favourite non-canon ship in the book? Archer-class FTW! Now if I can just get Eaglemoss to do a version I shall be so happy…

2 Likes

Is the Archer-class a new spaceframe? Or a full ship write-up?

Full details as a spaceframe.

1 Like

Urk. Now I hafta ask what the plan is regarding releasing a PDF version of the Tricorder Set rule book?

BC
“gotta collect 'em all”

Excitedly checks Fulfillment Status. sigh, discovers I remain unfulfilled. :slightly_smiling_face:

Do we have a timeframe for US deliveries?

1 Like

Hopefully it’ll be ASAP, because the US store now has them in stock!

1 Like

US preorder shipping notices are starting to go out now. Just got my notice this morning.

2 Likes