Player’s and Gamemaster’s Guides

The LCARS formatting doesn’t mean the content is TNG-specific. The pre-written adventures are formatted depending on the default era (though they can be adapted to other time periods as well) but things like the Core Rulebook are formatted to look like LCARS despite covering multiple eras.

Yeah that is what I thought,t hat it was just simply a formatting choice. A choice that I have come to actually enjoy and stuff.

Which is why I was like “oh its sad that the PG and GM guides aren’t in that style”.

All that said my bookshelf isn’t so organizes in book size and shape so it wouldn’t be noticeable if these are different from the others.

I went with a white background on these books mostly for readability and to give a fresh look to some of our products. I love the LCARS design on screen, but the light text on black background is really hard to read. Always playing with designs and ideas. Some cool stuff coming in 2022 and 23 to reflect this too. :wink:

8 Likes

You know what they used to say in the old days of the internet, @Modiphius-Jim ?
“Pictures, or it did not happen!” :wink: :wink: :wink:
*scnr*

Something’s not working right, because this is the only picture I can seem to upload.

sloan

Must be a glitch somewhere…?

5 Likes

Damnit, Jim, watch your back! I think it was that guy that was after you half a year ago! :wink:

1 Like
2 Likes

Do we know the time period between now and when like the physical books of these two books would ship and stuff? Cause I was thinking of using the US store to buy the physical + pdf copies of them both. That said if its like months before things ship I will wait, though if its not (and its a bit sooner) then I have no issue with doing it now as I get the pdf immediately and then have time for the physicals to arrive.

I’m really interested in the various bits of material - including Talents and advanced rules and other such things - in these books.

Well, on 21st Dec 21, Modiphius was “tentatively targeting Jan 2022” for shipping. Yet, with Omicron wreaking havoc everywhere, it could easily be February or even March, I’m afraid. Also, I think(!) that the books are printed in the EU, so it will probably take another two weeks or so until they’re in the US.

But this is only me speculating based on what little information is available in this thread. We shall wait and see.

Last I heard, they’re very nearly to the UK warehouse. Then a bunch will get on a container ship to the US. I think February is likely for US.

1 Like

Mine arrived in Alaska today!

1 Like

I received mine in Australia today. And I love them both. The covers are utterly stunning!

2 Likes

Now that hardcovers are here (or near so) any news or update on pdf version release date?

Should I be concerned that I (living in Germany / EU) have not heard yet about shipping? :slight_smile:

I got a shipping notification. I am also located in Germany.

2 Likes

Hey, thanks a lot! When did you get the notification? I should wait at least a week or two before I bother the support with this, I think. Maybe I’m still on the list and my package just hasn’t been packed, yet. :slight_smile:

No arrival or notification of dispatch here in Coventry, UK yet. Not a complaint just giving a UK perspective.

1 Like

Just today.

1 Like

Okay, thanks @Jase, danke @Wisdom-of-Wombats!

I shall wait patiently and the books will arrive in time. Until then, I got fabulous PDF. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A little impatience is ok. Feel free to email support at modiphius.com. They love emails. :slight_smile:

1 Like