Official Product Wishlist

Ok and the next one?
“Jim, he is dead!, Mission Compendium Vol 4”!?

No news to share on MC3, but I’ll probably be able to open up to standalone pitches later this year. If you’re interested, send me an email to jim at modiphius.com with your name, qualifications, experience, etc. I’ll add your name to the list and let you know if and when I’m able to take adventure pitches again.

Open call to anyone, incidentally. If you know folks who want to write an adventure for STA and who can follow specific guidelines, I’d consider anyone, new to the industry or experienced. Diverse writers always welcome.

1 Like

Or maybe a Starship AND Starship construction guide. I agree, it doesn’t have to be a masssive book…a 15-30 page PDF maybe.

6 Likes

I would also like to have a guide for creating new Aliens.

I’m pretty sure that, if absolutely necessary, we can produce several titles for mission compendiums out of the classic intro alone.

1 Like

Two titles that pop into mind right away (that are in my opinion better than the he’s dead Jim suggestion) for a mission compendium: To Boldy Go…, New Frontiers…

For the slightly campy suggestion (again, in my opinion better than the he’s dead Jim): I’m giving it all she’s got…, I’m a Doctor, not a…, Precious Little Life Forms…

I wrote briefs for five MCs off the intro alone, though I could have probably done six or seven… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to have a downloadable PDF of the Momentum and Threat tokens from the Starter Set. I’d pay for it :slight_smile:

Now that Sciences is out, can we get a sweet desktop wallpaper of the 3 artworks merged?

6 Likes

A sourcebook about Starbases and Outposts
A in deep show a creation them, the different approaches to them by different races or empires.

Oh, yes please!

3 Likes

Add colonies, and I would certainly buy it.

So maybe a sourcebook about the permanent stationery installations?
When counts a colony as colony, and when it is only an outpost?
What is the difference between a planetary outpost and o starbase one?
How does the Romulan design their outposts, and how the Klingon construct their starbases?

1 Like

Yep, something like this would be most welcome, at least to me.

I hope that one day they’ll be able to make a sourcebook covering many of the ships/species/aliens/ships and technology from Star Trek Online

1 Like

This actually seem to be included within the “Print and Play” Edition of the Starter Set.

Am I the only one that wants BORG deck plans?

2 Likes

speaking of Borg, gosh it seems like Borg could be more Kronenburg-y or Geiger-esque with the combination of biological and robotic life. Sure I can understand actors needing to be human-like, but with new miniatures that could be released for an RPG, there’s a lot of open idea space for horrible monstrosities :wink:

not sure licence would allow for that level of creativity

Been a while since I chimed in, but figure there are at least a couple of things that might be utilized, both for general reading enjoyment and gang-gaming fun. Supplements covering x-alien species that have not been detailed as of yet - Gorn, et al - would be very welcome, as well as somewhat more detailed geopolitical dissertations on the non-Federation states we’re aware of: E.g., the never-released Damned Klingon Book, along with the aforementioned Gorn, Orions, Borg and so on (Romulans are also a possibility, and while LUG’s excellent Way of D’era supplement provides a raft of useful material, the general unavailablity of that work might make a redo/follow-up/sequel advisable) - while making conflicts with the Federation (and each other) clear in order to provide some microwave-and-eat plot starts.

Mirror Universe supplements and the like are always welcome, but should, in my opinion, wait until other substantive works - which were not addressed in previous game systems, or are now available only at places like Noble Knight Games, Amazon, etc., for major triple-digit cost - are noted and categorized for priority. Personally, I most want a life-size Stella Mudd figure released that will give constant berating and respond to “Shut up!” by closing down with “You good for nothing!…thing…thing…thing…” Okay, scratch that - I’ll live with the supplementary species/culture/politics works - first among which is The Damned Klingon Book.

Also, all thanks to PGoodman13 for introducing this topic - engaging fan/consumer input for creative resources is, I think, one of the first things that will keep this project alive and thriving.