My Projects So Far

It was a chunk of dead plant that just looked cool. I was thinking tato plant but it’s a bit too thick. It is more like a mutfruit bush sized. May need to do some more work on that one.

1 Like

Those look great! Did you buy the models somewhere or did you make them yourself?

Those look great! :slight_smile:

The corn looks like it came from O Gauge Model Train stuff.

1 Like

Yes the corn is O gauge train scenery. Found them at Hobby Lobby (USA) for about $10. These two are a little less than 1/2 the package so I should be able to get 3 or 4 more objectives if I space them out a bit. First time using model train scenery, was super simple will be looking for other plants soon.

1 Like

Hobby Lobby is pretty good. You can find Corn, Melons, Pumpkins, and even Tomato plants for the model train stuff.

Been slacking on the painting lately but got this dead tree built. As well as a work in progress shack mostly done.

5 Likes

That shack should look great when it’s done! Are those coffee stirrers/lollypop sticks for the wooden panels?

Shack is looking good!

Thanks it’s been a fun little project and I’ll have to do more once I finish weathering this one. Yes they are craft store version of coffee stirrers. A bit more expensive and not as many in a package but I can’t find actual wooden coffee stirrers locally any more. Popsicle sticks would probably work as well but I wanted the narrow board look.

3 Likes

How is the scale with the zombie vs fallout?

A lot of people are using Zombicide models as Feral Ghouls. They’re nearly a perfect match in size. Only complaint I have is that the Zombicide bases are a bit smaller than the Wasteland Warfare ones.

All of that said, there are some really great models among the Zombicide stuff, and they make a great way to supplement the current Ghouls with some additional poses.

I have a lot of Horror Clix Zombies and the Resident Evil Boardgame

As for the bases I picked up some 30mm wooden bases on amazon, 25 for under $10 and they end up being about the same height as the FOWW bases when glued to the bottom of the zombicide models. I’ll try to take some side by side photos tonight.

1 Like

Sorry, work and life have been crazy lately. But done til next year so should get some progress made. Here is the comparison I mentioned last post.

Base with texture is a little thicker than official but not much. Once I’m more confident with my knife skills I may try removing the zombicide model from it original base.

3 Likes

Got a little painting done. These guys were pretty quick to do. Not quite how I envision but I still like how they turned out.

5 Likes

This guy took me forever to finish but I love the way he turned out. Now just need to finish his brother who’s only half done.

3 Likes

Looks great! I love the spotted pattern on his ‘socks’ :slight_smile:

Whipped this guy up yesterday. Was really sure what I wanted to to with him so stared throwing paint on. Ended up looking good I think.

3 Likes

Looking good. What’s the terrain piece it’s sitting with?