My Projects So Far

Finally got some paint on some models & pictures of terrain.

2 Likes

First a simple outhouse.

7 Likes

My first two finished models from the starter set.
Hound one:

Hound two:

5 Likes

A look out post.

20190215_175725

8 Likes

A pair of ghoul proxies since I missed the creature box set.
First one.

Second one.

3 Likes

Toxic waste.

6 Likes

Some really great stuff there. Really like the Zombiecide ghouls. I have a bunch of them I plan to seed into my ghouls as well.

And lastly (for now) my first Minuteman.

5 Likes

Thanks. I think they look pretty close to actual ghouls. Looking forward to painting the one in moo-moo & curlers as a bloated one.

2 Likes

I have plans to do similar with some of the overweight Zombicide minis too. And the one in the hotdog costume is going to be a glowing one, . . . .

I’ve been thinking about color options for Minutemen. Any particular reason you went with blue instead of the traditional white or tan/brown? The blue looks nice. Makes me think of a jeans coat.

Just starting off with some terrain. Glad I don’t have to just make buildings out of raw balsa wood anymore! Laser cutters are the best.

5 Likes

Mostly because I’m abig fan of denim. That and I like the way dark blues and reds go together. I tried to do a stone or acid wash look on the jeans and a more traditional indigo denim for the shirt.

Looking good! The lookout post especially should be a good addition to the tabletop :slight_smile:

So finished another hound today. I read on here a few people mention doing a Super Mutant Scooby Gang and I had to steal the idea.

4 Likes

A shot of the sign pre-war

2 Likes

Also managed to get this painted up. Just a simple paint job but looks decent enough.

4 Likes

Very nice! What did you do to create the collar for the Mutant Hound? I used a little bit of jewelry chain for a couple of mine, but I’ve been looking for other alternatives for collars.

It’s some white string doubled over and twisted tightly.

2 Likes

Sounds nice and simple. I might try something similar to create a “Black Leather” collar for a couple of them.

Got in a bit more painting last night, here is a proxy bloated one. Had a lot of fun with this one.

2 Likes