Update on the partial shipping of vault tech complete packages

Hi guys just checking in here, sorry I’ve not been around have left the forum to get set up over the last couple of weeks but i’m doing an email tonight to customers and will try to pop in more now it’s up and running. We’ve made good progress - half of the outstanding vault tec packages have shipped now, and the rest are moving as stock gets re-filled. I’ll hopefully have more info on that later tonight.

1 Like

Any chance there’s updates on the non-Vault Tec packages too? (I have six orders coming, only one of them is the Vault Tek bundle.)

Will be looking forward to the update.

Ditto. Hoping that “half” also includes the Dweller package. I’ve been checking my account and everything says “unfulfilled” but it also says that for PDFs I’ve received in tha past so… doubt that info is anything to go on.

How are you running out of stock for preorders. There is a known quantity on everything. Is there not enough warehouse space to hold pre orders.

Hi there, it’s more that the resin has been taking a lot longer to produce and has taken longer to get the production up to speed to produce enough - however now they’re delivering bigger quantities for each set that was really behind. We’ve actually now got the entire factory just working for us. We’ve shipped over quarter of a million resin minis in the last couple of weeks so it’s been pretty insane. In terms of Priority orders the only items we’re waiting on are Suiciders, Feral Ghouls, Radscorpions, Robots Core Box, Gaming Matts, and Starter Scenic Sets - these are all due tomorrow, Monday and mid next week so we expect to have completed priority shipments by middle of next week and be straight in to orders that came after March 1st. These then should go pretty quickly as many are pretty simple small bundles.

1 Like

Not easily, but all orders made before 1st March should have shipped by middle of next week, then we’re moving on to orders made after march 1st. Dispatch notifications should come through about 24 hours after they have hit the system, but tracking only if the package was over 2kg and a big order or if you paid for and selected it

Got an email this morning saying my order hasn’t shipped yet, but should ship today. If this is correct then the vault tec complete packages will be starting to ship from today. Honestly still a little peeved that they emailed out saying it would part ship over a week ago and then did nothing, and then claimed over half had shipped when they haven’t, would have prefered honesty over lies.
While I’m glad it will ship today (allegedly, been hearing that it would ship for a long time now) this could have been handled far better.

In the future:

1. Be honest.
  2. Don’t send out emails with promises you won’t deliver upon.
  3. Don’t confirm shipments that haven’t started yet.
  4. Try to at least ship the priority orders before retailers start selling off the shelf.

I get that you can’t help delays, I have said that repeatedly in the past and on this forum, but lying and making promises you can’t/won’t keep isn’t the answer

Hi Qrow I do know that over half of the vault tec packages did ship last week but there were hundreds so the rest should be done by wednesday - we’re getting some re-stocks in as i mentioned in the email which would allow the balance to go. When we emailed we did say it was starting on the friday and would continue through the week, the items we needed actually arrived on the monday so it started shipping monday last week. With retailers we had to ship also to retailers who pre-ordered for customers during the priority period - it’s hard to control whether they order extra stock and put it on sale, but if we incentivise people to not order through their stores it will kill the line as well.

@ch4ncy - did you not get the email update on thursday - this covered everyone including Vault Dwellers?

I thought the orders were still being shipped in the order we placed our preorders?

Can we get a clarification on what order they are shipping in? Is it alphabetical, by country, random?

As far as I understood, the order depends on two factors: availability and date of preorder. So if you preordered (for example) the Creatures set, which was delayed, and somebody else preordered the PVC starter set, which was on time, a month later, he will get his order first. However, if somebody ordered their Creature Set after you, it will be sent to them after yours is being sent to you.

That was how I understood it as well. however, if this were the case, my order wpuld have shipped. I ordered the vault tec complete package within an hour of the pre-order opening and it has not yet shipped, despite the claim that over half of the vault tec complete packages have shipped.

Yeah, I mean I hate being that guy on the forums that constantly complains, before this debacle I was nothing but excited about the game and was trying to start convos on the temp forums.

Problem is, it’s been over a month of hearing “next week”, it’s barely a week out of the actual retail release date, and I keep hearing contradictory responses from modiphius.
By the time I get the game in Australia, it will likely be between 2 or 3 weeks after the official store release. I don’t even know if it’s coming to be honest, the email said it has not been sent yet, Chris says over half have shipped, but they are also still apparently shipping in pre-order order when available. So either Chris is lying, the modiphius customer service is lying, or my order has just randomly been missed. It’s completely killed my excitement for the game, having to constantly push back the learn to play days at my FLGS has resulted in no one being interested anymore, and I’m just sick of being told false info.

I don’t want to be that guy, I want to be excited and posting pictures and battle reports, but the fake shipping is too frustrating. I mean hell, they said they would part ship 2 fridays ago, I get that the order for full shipments was coming in monday, but at least send an email to clarify (could even have been excited about getting it to use faster), plus it’s been over a week with no sign of my order going anywhere.

1 Like

I am in the same position as you, I ordered my Vault Tec package as soon as i could on day 1 of the preorder and so far I’ve heard nothing.

I am another one who preordered on the 1st day and have heard nothing.

Maybe there has been some confusion between Chris and the shipping team then, like half the vault dwellers going out but not the vault tec?
Regardless, this entire rollout has been a joke.

The real sad thing to me is, this has been going on so long at this point it’s become a running joke at my lgs. People who where interested now have zero interest. Before it’s even come out it’s a dead game to people sure a game with release issues like this will have the same issues in the rules.

At least the figures will be cool.

I’m thinking there is some sort of mix up, all of the pre March 1 preorders are supposed to be shipped by tomorrow. Given that there are at least 4 people whom ordered within the first hour that haven’t heard anything yet, if there was no mixup it would mean that almost everyone that preordered the delayed sets did so within the first few minutes of the preorder going live.

What was the first date for pre-orders? I have my receipt from 29Nov17 (Dweller package) so trying to guesstimate relation to other orders.

October 3 was the start of the preorder