Ulricsons Fallout Escalation

Started priming and washing some BOS yesterday evening

5 Likes

Slowly making progress

2 Likes

Really solid job on the terrain and good progress on those vile BoS guys. I assume you’ll save the superior minis for last.

Thanks! :slight_smile:
Im Painting BOS first because they are all the BOS-Models I ordered. I also got the Supermutants-Starter and the Survivor-Starter at home but will not start painting them until I get my Resin-Starterbox. I want to paint all the Mutants at once and all the survivors at once to be faster.
After BOS I will return to more terrain - Another settlement needs my help :laughing:

Little update. Almost finished shading. Highlights and details will follow today. I think, I’m able to finish them tomorrow :paintbrush::checkered_flag:

1 Like

You’re a machine.

How the time flies! It’s half past twelve and I have to work in the morning :sweat_smile: But I had to finished the Brotherhood-Group!

5 Likes

Great terrain!! I am curious on how you did the peeling paint? Was it the hairspray over the base coats, then paint on “wall” color and use a stiff brush to get it to flake like that?

Thanks! Yes, that was my technique, pretty simple.

1 Like

Right on! Looks like peeling paint, and I see a lot of that being a house painter, lol! Brilliant!! Thanks for the reply!

1 Like

Some WIP-pics from scenery I’m currently working on:

3 Likes

Looks good! Is that TT Combat stuff?

All your building look awesome, I can’t wait to get started on my own I will be using all these for tips.

1 Like

Thanks! :blush:
The Gas-Station is TTCombat, the busstops and the diner are from Multiverse gaming.

1 Like

awesome works!
what technique or material did you use for this rust effect?

If you mean the crackeling effekt on the Busstops and Diner: This was achieved with carackeling spray cans from hardwarestore. You have to prepare the MDF-surface with several layers of water-thined PVA-Glue. I think 4 layers should do the job. If you use fewer it won’t crackle - like on the gas-station

If you mean the rusted Metalcolor on the Brotherhood-Powerarmors: Basecollor was Black Metal (Scale 75), inked with Nuln Oil (GW) and while still wett some Rust-Ink (Vallejo). Highlightes with Trash Metal (Scale 75).

my fault! ) i mean rust effect on the pipes

Oh ^^ Thats Typhus Corrosion (GW) drybrushed with Ryza Rust (GW)

Thank you! :slight_smile: can`t wait until you paint Gas and Bus station ))

do you have youtube channel? ) it will be cool to seen work in progress!