Ulricsons Fallout Escalation

Finished another piece: Some pipework

And here are some details

Detailshots

11 Likes

Looking very good!

what did you use for your water, i tried using vallejo still water but i just warps and curls up out of the pond.
don’t know about you but i’ve never seen still water do that!

Who knows when radiation is involved?

2 Likes

these look awesome for the wallpaper did you print them yourself or use doll house wallpaper or something along those lines

I used “Waterdrops” from NOCH / Ziterdess. Has to be melted in the oven.

Thanks! :grin: Searched Google for 50ies Texture wallpaper and printed it out (Laserjet), cut it down to stripes and glued it on the walls.

1 Like

Buildings will be finished this weekend. I’m painting furniture right now. Here’s a little sneak peek for one of the houses:

5 Likes

the bed looks cool, very fallouty never any shortage of old bones scattered around

1 Like

Finally finished my 3 Grey Harbor Houses from TTCombat. First up, here is GHH B. Enjoy :wink:

PA077473

In all its details:

Detailshots

PA077474

7 Likes

dude! thats pretty sweet!

1 Like

That is great work!
You’ve just set the new benchmark for awesome!

1 Like

Thanks guys! :smiley:

Here is the next one, Grey Harbor House A:

And here it is in all its details:

Detailshots

8 Likes

This is likely my new favorite thread. So much good ideas for how to do my own buildings. I’ve been stuck on them for so long now in think I know how to approach this.

How do you/ what do you use for the plant vines on the sides of the houses?

You are killing it! You’ll easily have one of the best tables for WW out there. Once you get a full table built up, you should post a Batrep on YouTube and show off all your hard work to make the rest of us gawk in envy.

6967641276_1297c426a0_c

Scenery is very important to me, a little bit more (like 51% ^^) than Miniature painting.

I will definitely think about BatReping :thinking:

The vines are dried roots from my garden. Very simple, just glued on the building, didn’t painted them.

1 Like

And finally here’s the last one of the three Grey Harbour Houses from TTCombat. Sadly a stair is missing, will be patched when I got time… so… never :sweat_smile:

PA077436

And here all details

8 Likes

What do you use for leafs?

My guess would be a leaf punch…http://www.greenstuffworld.com/en/inicio/310-miniature-leaf-punch-punches.html
You can just use a real leaf and punch out the lil leaves from it. Ingenious tool!

2 Likes

:point_up: Exactly this