Science Division supplement

@Modiphius-Sam – There might be panic in the streets.

Or at the disco. I have three children; these days streets and discos look remarkably similar. I blame exhaustion.

On a slightly more serious note: I’d be curious about the “why” behind that decision.

And the ‘how?’
I assume that would mean that demand has been pretty even across all the other books to allow for fulfilment.

Does that mean no more early access to the pdfs? How does that affect the release timelines? So many questions!!

1 Like

Those are the exact questions I was wondering about. I’m dying to get my thumbs on that pdf!!

1 Like

Thanks Jim. Shame that it doesn’t look like anything will be dropping for Christmas, but I’m looking forward to 2019!!

Starter set should be on most shelves by Christmas, fwiw. May not be the product you’re looking for, but it’s more STA presence out there and another entry point into the game.

4 Likes

Yeah, as someone who shelled out on the pdf preorder, it would be interesting to know how this is changing…

1 Like

I’m sure the Science Division book will be… …fascinating.

I wrote bits of Sciences, and helped edit it, and I’d say…

ohmy-1

You’re just going to leave that hanging like that?

2 Likes

I guess so. You evil, evil man… :wink:

They must be from the Mirror Universe… or perhaps had a transporter accident splitting them in two?

I may or may not have removable sideburns.

1 Like

Sideburns or no, I’m curious when I’m going to get my paws on the PDF for this…and yes I’m one of those people who pre-ordered the whole PDF pack.

1 Like

If you haven’t recieved your PDF yet, please contact support@modiphius.com and they’ll rectify that for you.

Wait. Are you saying that the PDF for Science Division should be available to PDF Collection and Borg Cube subscribers, @Modiphius-SteveH?

No, sorry I confused that with the Operations book. The Sciences book isn’t quite ready yet.

Do we have a rough ballpark when it might be? :innocent:

Is there any likelihood of getting some into Australia close to release date? We’re still waiting for Operations here.

well

… more news to follow soon.

2 Likes

That’s almost a downgrade from the “Real soon” that news was coming in November :frowning:

Need… more… trek… collapses

2 Likes

This has got to be longest version of Sweet Transvestite I’ve been party too!!
Give me my science book please, and get Operations into Australia :grin: