Post your Tables!

IMG951996 Here’s my setup for the last scenario in the co-op guide.

3 Likes

do you have a link to the where i could get the .stls from please anpu

1 Like

I extracted them from the ingame files, then ran them through make printable. If you want i can dig them up and send them your way.

2 Likes

please that would be awesome

plz could you put them on thingiverse

Here is the large one on Thingiverse
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3138404

3 Likes

awesome, thanks again anpu

While not as impressiv as other things posted here, these are some of the board set-ups we used in the last week or so since the game arrived:

1 Like

These all look great, thank you for the inspiration I’ll be sure to share mine once I get started (in 50yrs lol)

1 Like

I know that feeling well. I’m making really good progress assembling things on my home front, but once it comes to actually painting things, I suspect progress is going to be pretty slow. :stuck_out_tongue:

The boards look like great fun to play on!
Love the look of that ship,something else to add to the list!

P1050429 Got the wiring and lighting done now just to plug in to the rest of the diner.

4 Likes

P1050431 P1050432 …and the expansion continues

2 Likes

Love the Mr. Handy-Box! I think, I will borrow that idea for my warehouse… :grin:

1 Like

Table setup from last Saturday’s game.
The containers still need paint, I know. :slight_smile:

Nice table! I like those tree armatures, what brand are they? The ones at my hobby shop are all kinda flat.

Thanks.

The trees are Woodland Scenics TR1123. They come 12 to a set and are flat out of the baggie, too. You have to twist them into shape yourself.

I’ll look into those thanks

Awesome, Thanks!

Ach, I ordered TR1122s this morning. Now I have to add the TR1123s for better height variety. 3"-7" range of trees means I might have to make a devastated forest scenic…