Official Product Wishlist

…or he could be the shadowy figure in the antagonists’ background (I suppose…?) like we will probably see in Blood of the Void. :slight_smile:

I’m sooo looking forward to the releases. :smiley:

And while it probably would not make sense to include him into such a pack (though he’s in the minis’ set), I would love to see a writeup of Q. No rules and numbers, just text how to happily break every rule of the system, annoying the hell out of the player characters. :smiley:

1 Like

I agree. Q’s writeup will be fun… :laughing:
And it would be more funnig if it contains comments by Q himself… :laughing:

1 Like

You petty humans are already overstrained in comprehending your limited three-dimensional-existance – and than you try to describe me on only two! What astonishing arrogance! (It’s entertaining, though.)

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just putting in two wishes. They come from a desire to see the great Trek team working this game to fill in the blanks a little more…

1. I know Modiphius Jim has said it probably wouldn’t work but I would still love to see the Romulans given either a sourcebook or the Core rulebook treatment (a la Klingons). I particularly would love to see Modiphius attempt to meld or blend the Roman-esque-honorable-tragic-proud Romulans we see in ToS with the pretty-much-Tal-Shiar-controlled cutthroats we see in TNG and later series. Did the Roms really change over time? Is so how? Why’d they go into isolation? What was the Tomed incident? What was the Earth-Romulan War like (I think many people wanted Enterprise to get there but it never did)? I’d just love to see what Modiphius did with all that.

2. I’d love to see Modiphius’ take on “the Lost Era” aka they make up the period between Trek VI and TNG. I think it would allow more freedom for the writing team. Of course…the fanbase for that period (old Sulu/Uhura/Chekov + young Picard etc) would proabably not be as big as for 2373.

1 Like

This era would be problematic, because some fans would expect that the material from the non-canon(!!!) novels would be used.

Only a problem for them :slight_smile:
But seriously I think it sounds like that angle would be covered by the limits of Modiphius’ license. They don’t have that beta canon material I think.

We’re able to use novel content, to some extent. We’ve dropped in Easter eggs here and there.

3 Likes

Luna-class starship

Isn’t the Luna-class in Command Division?

Yeah but it does not exist outside of Beta-canon otherwise. The ship design was created for the Star Trek Titan book series. Only the name of the Titan exists in on screen canon.

I want to add to the wishlist, full Roll20 support (more than just tiles and sheets).

What does full roll20 support look like to you? Be specific about what features and functions you’d want to see. :slight_smile:

(I use Roll20 for my game and have the sheets and tiles in hand and use the sheets a lot, but don’t use the tiles, really).

Sheets are a good start.

Would love to see pre-made adventures from the two adventure books, starter set, etc. Having the maps, tokens, npc’s all set up would be great.

Having the rule books purchasable much like the D&D ones are and can be used as compendiums in the system.

RE Roll20

I would love to have a character generator, able to give top down, or isometric, figures of the players and enemies. That’s the one thing which I have been missing, majorly; I’ve been able to get space/ship resources, and maps/layouts for planets, ships and bases, but the character representations are limited.

My minds eye would have something like the Star Trek Away Team game isometric view

1 Like

I would second an addition of the compendium to roll20, would make life a whole lot easier.
I have a whole bunch of ideas on how to make the character sheet work better too.

Things like having talents and weapons be drag+droppable from the compendium onto the sheets so you don’t need to manually enter them.

An ability to click a talent on a sheet and have it display on the chat tab for everyone to see.

NPCs having a drag and drop from the compendium. So you can place them directly into your campaign.

With the new advancement system I think the values need to be separate fields. A new page needs to be added for logs that can then reference the values fields and whether they be positive or negatively used in a session. With new logs being added like new weapons on the current sheet.

Support for the new and vastly superior Acclaim and Reprimands system, with an option/ability to use the reputation instead of the normal department.

1 Like

Great thoughts on additional Roll20 support. I think there is a lot of demand for Roll20 support for STA (as well as all the 2d20 games)

Re: Roll 20
Tokens for NPCs and Ships with all the stats filled out would save me a significant amount of prep time

1 Like
  1. It is hard to prepare decent Romulan sourcebook without content from “Picard” and Modi can’t do it…
  2. There is a lot more alpha-canon about Klingons than Romulans.

I quite like the way that the unpublished Stargate game was going to be written up as a training manual for recruits. I’d like to see a players book that was themed as an academy simulation guide (“that was required reading at the academy” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

1 Like

Khan was a villain?

2 Likes