New Content for the Game?

One more question: do you also offer some kind of a community content program for individual creators? Something like DMs Guild and the like? If not, are you planning on doing so in the future and when?

I’d like to see sourcebooks that help immerse the players in the universe. This is a game about corporations. There need to be product catalogs. Travel guides. Written as publications from the setting. Cyberpunk 2020 did great with this with their Chromebooks and regional sourcebooks. And they only had one planet.

6 Likes

Is the Living Campaign still alive?

Hey there!

How about considering card decks for the Dark Symmetry gifts and Spells of the Art?
It is very tedious process for a novice GM to riffle through the separate gifts of NPCs during a fight, and I am getting a bit tired of printing separate A4-sheets for every spell/gift encounter.

Hopefully you find this a good idea. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your time!

4 Likes

I second this idea. I have the published card decks but a spell deck is somthing that’s missing a lot.

2 Likes

I would like to se more integration with Roll20, CharSheets, Mappacks, Compendiums, Adventures.
since they already have a official sheet for StarTrek, that can’t be to far away :wink:

So, I was wondering if there is any new content for MC3 on the horizon for 2020? Any new scenario or campaigns? Also, can we expect another chapter for the Living Campaign?

7 Likes

I would also like to see some more content for MC3. Given that they’ve done so much - I’d much like to see some more scenarios to the setting - it seems like they sorta boxed everything up with Dark Eden Sourcebook and the end right there.

4 Likes

The fact that I can’t find the d6s for this game anywhere makes me say I’d like to see some older content for this fame as well. It’s a small thing, an unnecessary thing. But “essential equipment” like dice and tokens shouldn’t go out of print.

The Combati Dice from the Infinity RPG are compatible with Mutant Chronicles, unlike the ones for Conan. Of course it’s not the same thing, but still, it might work.

3 Likes

I have 2 Infinity sets on the way. Thanks for the confirmation.

1 Like

By the way, I don’t know if you ever checked an old website called Mutant Chronicles Virtualpedia. It’s old content, not new, most of it is in italian, french and swedish, but there’s also english scenarios for the previous editions. With some work they can be adapted.

3 Likes