New Content for the Game?

I think there will be a few Legendary Heroes in the forthcoming Siege of the Citadel crossover book. The Luna Noir setting is something I am very fond of, along with Luna PD. And there’s still the Necrocity. And Nero Rising…

1 Like

Okay. Wow. Lots of questions.

What the eff is a Necrocity? And Nero Rising? Is it expansion to the board game?

The Necrocity is a location on Dark Eden (see the Dark Eden sourcebook/campaign).
Nero Rising is an idea of mine I’m working on… Nothing to do with the boardgame.

4 Likes

More than a few legendary characters in the SotC crossover book :wink: Plus plenty of internal talk over new material. We’re still carrying the torch!

4 Likes

What about onward and outward?

After the events in Dark Eden, the remnants of Humanity will eventually return to space.

I’d love to see a write up of their solar system after the war. The inner planets alone would be a good start - then on to Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, and, yes, even Eris and Nero.

There’s a =lot= of space in just our solar system to explore. Then - on to the stars?

Bruce

I for one would definitely like more Luna Noir or Luna PD things - I much prefer ‘smaller-scale’ adventures (as opposed to the ‘players save the universe’ campaign arcs) - ‘players get beaten up in an alleyway following up an investigation’, or, at most, ‘players just about take out a small heretic cult’, is more my speed. And more Freelancer jobs - the inter-faction conflicts and corporate struggle - would be interesting.

1 Like

That’s it. Mutant Chronicles may be an epic techno-fantasy dieselpunk whatever-whatever-whatever setting, but it really needs more Luna. The Luna sourcebook is one my all time RPG favourite supplements.

1 Like

I’ve certainly been working on more material for Luna-related stuff, but cannot say any more than that right now.

2 Likes

Just one question about format, as I’m a role player only, and never cared much about boardgames. So, this crossover material usualy comes out as regular books or included in boxed expansions for the boardgame?

I would love a more streamlined system, akin to Conan.

Thanks, @Modiphius-Bill! That’s good to know, and enough to be going on with! Glad that the line is still ticking over.

All well and good. Is there any sort of time scale on this?
Hell, I’d just settle for getting some closure on the Morituri arc.

1 Like

I apologize for hijacking your thread, but i am a new user and have been unable to post my own topic. I created it, but then when i click “post” it says “access denied.” I wanted to ask the forum users for help identifying some MC figurines I came across. Can anyone help me with how to create my own post? Thanks!

You need to increase in rank first before being able to post your own thread :slight_smile:

Thank you! How does one do that?

Keep posting in existing threads. Read rules etc.

Well, I’m not a player, so was just hoping to get some help describing these critters.

I’ve put them on ebay, but if anyone has any advice about how I can describe them more specifically, that would be appreciated!

Looks like I can’t put links in a post either–the title of the listing is: Lot of 28 Mutant Chronicles Collectible Miniatures Game Figurine Hexagonal Base

You can message me via ebay. Appreciate it!

Links are another thing that gets unlocked once you’ve interacted with the forums a bit - reading the forum rules pages - appreciate that’s not ideal for what you’re wanting, but it’s the way it’s set-up.

May I ask about the Living Campaign? Where can I find resources about this? There seem to be none on the website (it only features Star Trek and Achtung! Cthulhu with “Mutant Chronicles and Conan coming in near future”). It is several months later… did I miss it or is it still being prepared? Anything we can help with?

https://www.modiphius.com/mutant-chronicles.html - you can sign up for it there.

1 Like