Looking forward to getting this soon

And some folks in the UK have had delivery!!!

1 Like

Then I should have it in Sweden next week, sweet!

1 Like

I’ll just leave this here…

https:// youtu. be /AuTLkbX00-g

Take out the gaps as you can’t do links apparently

1 Like

Oh that’s fantastic to see, thank you. I see it’s come by parcel force (uk), so I shall look out for their van :grinning:

1 Like

Awesome! Enjoy the game.

1 Like

Mine just arrived :grin:, thank you Modiphius!

2 Likes

Ah man, I am happy for you. Enjoy!

1 Like

Thanks Christoffer, hopefully yours will be with you soon.

Siân

Cheers for your comments guys and I’m really looking forward to getting it running. I was hoping to have it painted before I game, but that’ll have to wait… It needs playing.

This is an extra video with more of a look @ goodies :slight_smile:

https:// youtu. be/ ckEzZSp85Pk

Same deal, delete the gaps :wink:

4 Likes

Oh, just an apology!
I fully understand I’m being a bit bad cheating the no links coding!! But, in mitigation, I’m only doing it for the community. If they need moving into another area I’d understand. But I hope they can be useful to some.

1 Like

Are there no links allowed?

When I tried to post them complete it states no links allowed, a friend backed on my behalf so I can’t post on kickstarter, hence the cheeky cheat.

You should be able to post links.

1 Like

I think it was the new member lock out, something popped up in my messages to say something along those lines

I think you’re right.

Yeah, that is it. Soon my friend, you will rise through the ranks. Just need a few more promotion points :laughing::+1:

1 Like

Those minis look amazing btw, thanks for making the videos.

2 Likes

Hi guys

Third in my series of videos, this time it’s setup. Which means the board is set for my first game of Imperial and Capitol vs the Ai Dark Legion. Hopefully I’ll get it up in a day or so.

Cheers

4 Likes

Next video is up. Made a slight hickup with the end of the round totally missed Selina, made comment on it already.

Well I hope you still enjoy…

2 Likes