How can you get your DARK LEGION Bundle delivered?

Hello guys, im writing from Venezuela

I wonder if you get your SOC pledge, but i havent yet, i wonder how and where to write since i paid the shipping for my DARK LEGION Bundle and still got no news on this topic. I wonder about it there is a delay since i can´t read the kickstarter actualization since i got no answer and dunno where to write to know about my pledge.

Thanks in advance for the help.

@Modiphius-Lloyd @Modiphius-SteveH

support@modiphius.com

2 Likes

The base game has shipped out for those that chose and paid for split shipping. The expansions are still being worked on. If you have any questions about your pledge the best way to get answers is to email support@modiphius.com.

2 Likes

Didn´t have the option/choice for split order? there is a way to change it now?

how do i do it? the kickstarter operator its very weird and give little choices.

Please contact support@modiphius.com and see what they can do for you.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer

Sad the wait it´s becoming long about the expansion. Really want to play this.

1 Like

Some news about this? still no received mine :frowning:

I am still missing expansions like Brotherhood.

We all are since it has not been shipped yet.

1 Like

Hey Christoffer, did you put the Mutant Chronicles character generator up on github? If so, could we have a link ?

No sorry, have had a million things on my plate lately, only 999,999 to go :pensive:

1 Like

Update 144, last paragraph - We’ll keep you informed when the final backer boxes are assembled and being picked up for shipping, then we’ll be able to put more accurate dates around local shipments. We’re looking at Asian shipments arriving during November but the rest of the world will need about 4 weeks sea freight meaning we’ll see the fulfilment during December. Now we have this rough schedule we’ll start booking fulfilment time with our partners in Asia, Europe and USA to ensure they can get them out the door as quickly as possible when the containers arrive.