Lien 's workshop

Agreed!
I wish my table would look as cool.

Amazing work!

Noshrok, whatever your table looks like, the game plays the same. Youll still have just as much fun.

4 Likes

Damn dude, that’s amazing work! I think you win the contest. :grin:

I know.
And I’m not saying my table set-up looks bad (because it doesn’t). But Lien did outstanding work on his set-up there, making me want to improve on my stuff - which I consider to be a good thing. :slight_smile:

They look incredible! Please post pictures if you do more

Absolutely amazing. Definitely post more diorama style pics. These are so inspiring to look at :open_mouth:

Wow, just wow. That is both impressive and inspiring. How are the billboard images made?

Oh whoahh, simply the best Fallout minis and terrain I have seen so far!

Hey Lien, did you have any problems painting the TTcombat resin? I got the kitchen set and I can’t get paint to stick to it. I washed it first and tried both spray and airbrush primers.

hi , no i don’t remember having problems painting them , i used an airbrush , i didn’t wash them before ; i did a first undercoat with grey primer ( Mig ) and had no problem with all the furniture from TTcombat…
I am used with this problem when i paint models from Knight Model ( Batman or recently Harry Potter models , it’s quite terrible even if i brushed them long minutes with soap … )

I washed them with nailpolish remover and then warm soapy water. This made the trick for me.

Thanks, I’ll give that a try. I tried Dawn and rubbing Alcohol and no joy.

What is the make / model of the vehicle that looks like a long wedge with an open storage compartment in the rear? I really like the look of it and would like to aquire one.

I think you talk about this one, this model come from collection of 50’s advertising vehicules which were on the Tour de France ( famous cycle race ) u can find several 1/43 crazy models on e bay ( the crazy thing is that those models really existed !)