Finding each other out in the wasteland

Cool, we could set up a meet this weekend if you like. How about The Tree Fort, unless you have another preferred location.

Wish I could, but my daughters have their birthday this weekend. Next weekend would be good though.

I can probably do next weekend. Any ideas on communication? This forum doesn’t seem to have PM capabilities yet.

Have fun at the plural birthday.

Kaiserslautern, Germany
(Ramstein Airbase, anyone?)

Recently started playing Fallout, although not my first tabletop.

Aussie - Brisbane (south/west), Queensland to be precise.

Springfield, MO.USA

Raw deal, haven’t played in a long time! still have my cards tho!

Awesome!! One of my favorite CCGs from a design and theme perspective. My friend and I used to play so much we could carry on full conversations while playing, and just showing the card face to the other person.

Will you be coming to RadCon in the Tri-Cities Feb 14-16 or to Norwescon in April? I’ll be running a demo at RadCon and hope to see you at a convention soon!

Is there a Fallout Event at Norwescon? Or is it just free play and we try and find one another?

Never expected to bump into fellow Raw Deal fans here. Started with Jericho and kept some variant of his deck going(along with others) for as long as we managed to keep a scene running in my hometown. I loved that game, but quit shortly after Survivor Series 3 due to annoyance at the direction the game was taking.

1 Like

It definitely got a little crazy there towards the end. Even before the Revolution reboot.

I still play every now and then, if for nothing else than nostalgia. Just wish they had got to Brett Hart…

We are 5 in Madrid, Spain. We usually play once a week making demos to other players to expand the community.

1 Like

Smyrna, TN, USA 30mins or less from Nashville. My wife and I and two of our friends play, when school, scouts, archery and other schedule nightmares allow.

1 Like

I am in Lebanon, Oregon USA. We have about 7 players here and room to play😊

Nashville here. Mostly solo play so far, but I’ve demoed it at my friends monthly game night.

Wishing you & AlxRaven were in the east of the state instead the middle. 4 hours away in Johnson City here.

Sparta TN here.

Jealous that you 3 are relatively close to one another. There are some around who had preordered and buy things in stores, but I can’t track them down. I have built up a small group from running demos, but only after about 3 months of doing so. People in my area tend to only play what they’re familiar with, that being mainly Magic & the 40k. On my way to run another demo day now, some of the people from previous demos are going to be there and we’ll discuss what game mode everyone would like in our little makeshift league.

2 Likes

@Gatekeeper and I really lucked out. It looks like the density of gamers in South Dakota is Low. Met on here, and we are closer to each other than either is to the nearest hobby store.

2 Likes