Corey Belote-style Starship Sheets Resource

I already have the updated PDF, but thank you for the heads up, Astronut. In fact, I was just checking weapons for Spatial and Photonic torpedoes to update my United Earth starship PDFs. I’m making write-ups of the UE era Freedom and Leningrad class ships as I write this in addition to updating all my PDFs and getting new Section 31 PDFs from Mr. Gone. What can I say, inspiration struck. But geez, so much to do and so little time…

Ok, got the Section 31 Nimrod class PDF ready. It can be found here. I have Mr. Gone working on the other Section 31 ships and they should be ready within a few days.

All four Section 31 ships are now ready and can be found here. Enjoy!

I’m working on the Klingon Discovery ships next. Stay tuned.

Ok, I have Mr. Gone working on the first 4 (of 15!) of the Discovery Klingon ships: the DISC Bird-of-Prey, the DaSpu’, the DISC D7, and the Na’Qjej Cleave Ship.

I didn’t know there were as many as fifteen different DISC Klingon ships, though to be fair, the Veqlargh and Qoj and the Jach and Chargh seem to be similar variants of each other judging by their almost identical outlines. Hell, I’m glad I managed to find images of the 'Etlh class since the Discovery Campaign Guide doesn’t have a picture of it. (I guess that’s House Kanta’Q’s emblem on Page 137?)

After we finish the DISC Klingon ships (and it might take a while as Mr. Gone is busy with a lot of stuff), one of my next ideas is to make additional Earth-Romulan War/ENT era ships (including Coalition ships, not just UE Starfleet and Romulan ships) based of The Romulan War website. I can’t wait to see Part 2!

The Discovery Klingon ships: the DISC Bird-of-Prey, the DaSpu’, the DISC D7, and the Na’Qjej Cleave Ship are now ready for download. The next batch of Klingon DISC ships is forthcoming at Mr. Gone’s convenience (he mentioned being busy with other stuff at the moment).

The vast majority are only seen in the Battle of the Binary Stars, like most of the Starfleet designs. I assume all examples of most of them were lost during the War.

When I first watched ST: Discovery and saw all these non-Klingon-looking Klingon ships, I and a bunch of other viewers were like “WTF? These Klingon ships don’t look at all Klingon!” It wasn’t until I read the Discovery Campaign Guide that I realized that the reason these ships don’t look like Klingon ships is that they’re not actually Klingon ships at all. They’re repurposed Hur’Q ships and they’re centuries old. The histories are unclear, but apparently the Hur’Q abandoned their holdings and shipyards in what would later become Klingon space or the Hur’Q were driven off Q’onoS by Kahless and his followers. As the Klingons moved out into space, they found all these abandoned Hur’Q starships and shipyards in and around the Q’onoS solar system and the adjacent star systems and spent the next few centuries refitting and repurposing them. They were mostly owned by Klingon Great Houses rather than the Empire as a whole

And Astronut, I think you’re right: a lot of them were lost during the Federation-Klingon War of 2256-57, enough so that the Klingons decided to create the D-7 to standardize the Klingon fleet as well as (in theory) symbolically uniting the Houses. YMMV on how well the latter worked.

1 Like

I’ve completed my write-ups for the Freedom and Leningrad classes. The Cory Belote-style starship sheets for them are also here: Freedom and Leningrad.

I’ve been on an Earth-Romulan War kick lately. Hope you like them!

If you want to see all the PDF versions of all the homemade starship write-ups I’ve created over the last couple of years, you can find them here until I find a better place to post about them. My starbase write-ups can be found here. I’m a bit reluctant to make a brand new post about them as I’ve already plugged my Corey Belote-style Starship Sheets Resource enough here. I don’t want to be an attention hog on this forum by shamelessly plugging TWO of my STA resources. :grimacing:

Well, it worked for a century or so!

Ok, so it turns out I have some bad news: the Discovery era Klingon ships as well as the B’Rel, K’Tinga, K’Vort and Neg’Var PDFs have an error in them making their last Shield checkbox uncheckable. I have Mr. Gone working on them now but it’s gonna take a few days at least for him to sort out this mess. It might not be a huge deal to you guys as you can just check the last box after you print the sheet, but it’s still annoying to me.

I’ll keep you all posted on the pending corrections. Stay tuned.

So I bit the bullet and made my new post about my “starship and starbase emporium.” 5 Likes in a day, so the public response seems positive. :star_struck: Thanks, everyone.

Good news on the Cory Belote starship PDFs: Mr. Gone came through as he always does and fixed all the Klingon PDFs with the broken Shield button. The Negh’Var, the K’tinga, the B’rel, and the K’vort as well as all the DISC era Klingon ships are all fixed. Also, the DISC era bortaS bir, the Qugh, the Qoj, and the Sarcophagus Ship have all been added to my GoogleDocs Klingon folder. Enjoy!

I have Mr. Gone working on the last batch of DISC era Klingon ships; they should be ready in a few days, if not sooner. After that, I’m going to have him work on the STO Picard and STO Utopia Planitia ship PDFs, namely the Excelsior II, the Sagan, the Ross, the Gagarin, the Vesta, the Sutherland, the Odyssey, and the Pathfinder.

I’m still looking for a decent/high resolution port/starboard view picture of the STO Reliant class. If anyone knows where to find one, let me know.

It took him a while (he was apparently busy with real life ™ and a number of requests from others), but Mr. Gone came through again. The next batch of DISC era Klingon ships is ready: BortaS bir, Chargh, ‘Elth, Jach, Qow, Sech, Veqlargh and all are pre-statted as per usual. It would seem that the Qow class is NOT included in Modiphius’ Discovery Campaign Guide, so someone is gonna have to do a fan write-up of the Qow class in the near future. (I might take this on in the coming months; I got alot on my plate at the present moment.) There’s no write-up of the Veqlargh in the Discovery book, but it’s basically a twin of the Qoj like the Jach and Chargh, so I statted the Veqlargh with the Qoj’s stats.

All the DISC Klingon starship sheets are, as of now, COMPLETE. They can all be accessed at the original post to my GoogleDocs link under the Klingon starship folder. The DISC Era PDFs are alphabetized under “D” in the Klingon folder.

Next up: the STO Picard starships.

EDIT (9/29/22): Ok, Mr. Gone has the instructions for the STO Picard ships. Give it a week or two and they’ll be added to my starships folder for download.

Ok, the STO Picard starships (Gagarin, Odyssey, Pathfinder, Ross, Sagan, Sutherland, and Vesta) have been prestatted (except for the Sagan) and are in my Federation Ships folder, so just follow the link in the original post. They’re in regular alphabetical order (i.e., not in a separate section under “S” for STO). Enjoy!

I might have to finagle a write-up for the Sagan since it wasn’t in Utopia Planitia…

The Sagan class isn’t an STO original, it was added to STO following the release of Picard S2.

(How Star Trek: Picard Created the USS Stargazer - IGN)

Edit: I suppose it may be worth mentioning that the Vesta class isn’t an STO original either, but I recall reading somewhere that several models used STO’s 3d models as their base, cleaned/spruced up for TV, and I have no idea if the Vesta was one of those.

This is highly relevant to my write-up. I’ll read the article and see if it has anything to add to my write-up. Thanks, Felderburg!

I spoke too soon; although not original to STO, STO’s designers did work on it: https://twitter.com/trekonlinegame/status/1499517823848042496

Mr.Gone just gave me starship PDFs for the STO Reliant, the STO Excelsior II, and a redrawn outline PDF of the Obena class from Lower Decks Season 2. (I didn’t like how the old version of the Obena looked.) All three are uploaded to my GoogleDocs Federation Ships folder under regular alphabetical order if you want them.

I’m back on the Earth-Romulan War beat again at the moment. Mr. Gone came through like he always does and we now have starship PDFs of the V-2 Kroixus class BOP, the V-3 Deldax class BOP, and the V-4 D’deletham class cruiser, all pre-statted and ready for download.

1 Like