Sutehp's Starship And Starbase Interstellar Emporium

So I’ve been away from STA for a while; I was busy with Real Life ™ and with lending my editing skills over at the Rancor Pit (the Star Wars D6 RPG forum) for the past few weeks. (Man, it’s tough being a fanboy for multiple franchises!) But I am happy to finally announce that my collaboration with Cory Belote and Chris Leland has resulted in Modiphius-style starbase sheet PDFs! Go to either the A4 or Letter-sized folder depending on your preference. There are multiple versions of the starbase sheet in both folders depending on the size station you need: 6 Breaches, 8 Breaches, 10 Breaches, 12 Breaches, 14 Breaches, and 16 Breaches.

If anyone out there needs anything bigger than a Scale 16 starbase (you monster!), you’re out of luck…for the time being at least. If demand for bigger starbases appears, I can always hit up Chris Leland for a new starbase sheet with 18 Breaches.

You’ll all be happy to see that the blank space on the first page allows you to import in a picture/image file of your starbase for your PDF. (And the 2nd page has a few easter eggs that Cory inserted for everyone’s benefit.)

Enjoy!

(See parallel announcement in the Cory Belote thread.)