Any idea when the preorders will ship out?

I received confirmation yesterday, on my birthday, that my Dune Atreides bundle had shipped.

Do we have any idea when the Fallout preorders should go out as well?

1 Like

The email about Dune preorders said that the Fallout game should be shipping in late June, but that’s the extent known publicly so far. I haven’t even gotten a confirmation on my Dune bundle being shipped yet, so kudos on that.

1 Like

Chris replied to me on Facebook a few days ago probably by end of June, apparently they’re waiting for the dice to arrive

1 Like

unknown-1

1 Like

I’m pretty hype about it! I’m really looking forward to having the physical book (and the neato dice) in my grubby little hands.

I just got this mail:

"Hi there here is an update on the Fallout 2d20 RPG pre-orders.

Thankfully the dice have arrived from China but we’ve been having issues getting trucking for the GM Toolkits out of Poland from the printers, this is now resolved but they won’t be here until later next week. The GECK special editions are just waiting on the Toolkits to finish packing so that means they will take a bit longer too.

Unfortunately, our warehouse has also been hit with a case of Covid and so many staff are now having to self isolate. There is a small team continuing to process orders but it’s going to slow down the speed at which they are completed.

We’re going to start with the orders including just the corebook and dice whilst we wait for the Toolkits so any orders which just included those will start shipping from Friday. Once the Toolkits arrive the warehouse will then include any orders with those, and that will give time for our team to pack the GECKS and finally the big bundles will ship out.

Due to the reduced capacity in the warehouse, it may take several weeks to ship all the pre-orders and we’re holding off launching in retail until this process is complete. We’ll update you on progress and thanks for your patience.

If you have any concerns or need to alert us to a change of address since you pre-ordered, please contact support@modiphius.com."

Any ETA for the updated digital version of the book? In my order there is still version from april.

Any new/updated/more specific info as to when the Table Bundles will finally ship out? I’ve been waiting a loooong time.

1 Like

Folks are receiving the Gamemaster Bundles now-ish (mine’s coming tomorrow in Canada).

I got mine earlier today

Did all y’all get confirmation emails or anything when it did ship? I’m in the US and wondering what to expect. Thanks in advance.

I’m in the US and I just got my shipping confirmation email about 10 minutes ago (from Gamesquest). I had the standard gamesmaster bundle.

1 Like

I ordered the Table Bundle and still haven’t received any email or anything. ARGH!

1 Like

I’m in the same situation. Just waiting. :weary:

I also ordered the table bundle I woke up early the day of the preorder to be one of the first people placing an order. I also ordered a set of dice and the core rulebook + dice package about 2 or 3 weeks ago because I heard table bundles were going to ship out last. The tracking on the dice says I’ll get them within two days and the book + dice in less than a week and nothing for the table bundle as they’re going out the very last. It’s unfortunate that the people who paid for the most expensive package get it last but I think that it was out of their control. If not for having to wait for GM toolkits and GECK boxes I bet they would have shipped those first.

1 Like

According to the latest e-mail I have received, my G.E.C.K. should be shipped later this week. If I am lucky, I should have the package by my birthday, but I doubt it.

1 Like

I received the email about my GM Bundle shipping last Tuesday and it showed up in Kansas on Friday so in a perfect world, it is within a couple days of you guys getting emails :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got my core book and dice set about a week ago. Really nice quality and I like the little additional touch of a piece of cloth to let you know where you are, so rare that roleplaying books feature that.

Got mine on Thursday, but the book was badly damaged. =(

Received GM Toolkit email, but nothing else. No notice of shipping as of yet. In US, and was hoping to get game by today, Birthday. But alas no. Won’t be wandering the Wastelands yet. Hopefully soon.