Abandoned Vault game table project WIP (updating)

That painting is excellent! The smoothness of the gradients and colour transitions in particular is amazing

1 Like

project still in progress, there are some pics of painted BOS knights then ) [Brotherhood of Steel knights]

11 Likes

Those are great, love the sharpness of gradients on the power armour :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Another few models in WIP:
Super mutant with minigun
Super mutant suiciders
Super mutant with boardsider
X-01 and T-60

5 Likes

Wow, just wow!

I love that broadsider conversion!

Super mutant with deathclaw gauntlet

4 Likes

Some painted super mutants:

9 Likes

Painted super mutant hounds:

7 Likes

Junktown barricade WIP:

9 Likes

Those look fantastic! Love the highlighting and shading on the skin tones especially :slight_smile:

The conversion work on these guys is truly inspiring :smiley:

Those are great! The conversions work perfectly :smiley:

Your work is incredible. The vault is priceless, and those super mutants and power armour suits are out of this world.

Wow. I love the weapon/armor customization on the super mutants. I think my favorite is “bucket head” (with the custom helmet).

The barricade is coming along marvelously! Are those multiple Marx toy cars incorporated into the barricade? (It’d be nice if someone would put those back into production as repros. They just look about perfect for random rusted-out retro-futuristic hulks alongside the roadways.)

Another painted models.

9 Likes

And some terrain.

8 Likes

The metallics on those knights are beautiful, well done!

Beautiful weathering effects. Very well done.

Any chance of a tutorial on the vault painting? Or how you do your basing? Your work is jaw dropping