Abandoned Vault game table project WIP (updating)

Me too. It is beautiful.

Stunning work! When I first read this post I assumed the project itself was abandoned. I’m glad to see I misread.

the project is alive. due long time of drying oil paints it is much time needs to paint full block. and i can spend only few hours per week and some more in weekend becouse work.
but painting in procces, now is finishing doors for storage block. and workshop block in base color level.

3 Likes

That looks truly spectacular! Don’t suppose you have a youtube let’s paint somewhere??

let’s paint on youtube it is a cool idea! ) but it needs much time to spend on :frowning: i prefer to paint some more things in this time :slight_smile:

That is awesome! And the close-up photos are excellent, too.
(The working vault door is a thing of genius!)

1 Like

Thank you! ))
the vault door and airlock my favorite part of whole table ))
i will paint it last )

2 Likes

This is a great looking project, thanks for sharing.

painting the second block is completed. some interiors things too. third block and other interior elements in progress.
the doors look not very satisfactory for me, i think it is better to try another pattern.

the photos of second block are bellow.

0xw9e722SvE 2jF4r4S2LEo
6mA2VQJzuSs

10 Likes

more pictures

7 Likes

few more

yJEz1EmVF7U YRkclIsug6o zGwHmCdkOKE1

9 Likes

and one photo of BoS palladins in alter poses :slight_smile:oEtwKsADfkY

4 Likes

This is just mental! I’m amazed.Wow!

1 Like

This is incredible work. The pictures of the vault are so atmospheric too. It has that haunted and eerie feel of the old abandoned vaults. You have done so well with this entire project and I congratulate you.

The weathering you’ve achieved is amazing! If you ever have the chance to take pictures of the process I’d love to know how you did it :slight_smile: Only suggestion I’d make would be perhaps adding small piles of dirt/debris (just with some modelling sand or something) along the edges where the floors and walls join, but it honestly looks incredible as it is.

I like the different poses of power armour as well! Was that just a simple swapping of parts between kits, or was there any cutting/resculpting involved? The attention to detail on cutting out areas on the laser rifles is really impressive :smile:

That vault is looking amazing! Fantastic job on the weathering and the details :slight_smile:

Yoooooo. We are reaching levels of envy I didnt think possible. Thats amazing work, im floored.

it was bits from aspirant Goddard and paladins with GL from BoS core box, so some cutting/resculpting was used to avoid ordinary poses :slight_smile:
And i think it is possible to make some wip pictures when i will satisfied by painting technique )

2 Likes

@D511. The more I look at it, the more I hear the old Fallout soundtrack in my head, theres a waterchip out there somewhere with my name on it.

I gotta ask, youve put so much into this amazing table, any chance you’ll share it with the world at some stage?
Id love to put the files through my own cutters/printers and would very much love to pay a commonwealth worth of caps for the privilege. If you opened a store front of some sort in future id love to support it.

1 Like

project still in progress, there are some pics of painted BOS knights then ) [Brotherhood of Steel knights]https://www.instagram.com/p/B6dDsZVIdvh/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

2 Likes