Who's ready for some mayhem

Cults of the Blood Gods for Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Ed., via @Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/200664283/cults-of-the-blood-gods-for-vampire-the-masquerade-5th-ed?ref=android_project_share

I know that I’ve seen a couple of people reference this book in other discussions, but we haven’t really talked about it here.

I’m excited to see the information that is already available, and have started to include various bits into my own campaigns.

When playing a game of monsters; it really takes something special to make them squirm…

So now, I’d like to hear what everyone else is thinking?
Any great antagonist ideas coming to mind?
New stories or settings that you’re thinking about?

I’m definitely looking to integrate the content into my own chronicles in the near future. I’m especially intrigued by all the new Oblivion Powers and Ceremonies, and given how popular Lasombra are at my table what that’s going to mean for them alongside the Hecata.

Focusing more on the new content though, for the cults and the Hecata, I definitely plan to make them a bigger aspect going forwards. The idea of the Promise of 1528 is really intriguing, I think I’ll definitely weave that into a chronicle soon.

1 Like

I’m going to have to read through some of the preview info, but I’m hoping to find some stuff I can use to add depth to a villain in my current chronicle that believes they will gain power from drinking the blood of all the clans, and possibly some other sup types…

1 Like

So far, I’ve introduced the “circulatory system”, yet my players just think they are trafficking humans for mortal reasons.

I’ve introduced a “ghost in the machine” in the guise of an impossibly surviving automobile.

Several SPCs are roaming around from this supliment as well.

The various cults are brewing in the background just waiting for someone to “need a little help”.

Too many new options, I gotta try to remember not to flood the world. LOL :vampire: :drop_of_blood:

2 Likes