Which Books have been promised but not released yet?

Recent update to hardbound book release:
Brigands, Nameless Cults, Monsters, Cursed Locations are supposed to be released in April

The books are released in a slow pace :frowning:
But my wallet is ready!

2 Likes

That page lists some things as 2017 that I’ve never seen. An update would be great.

They have released some updates here and there but it is slow going.

It’s great to know that some adventure books are in the works. The Shadow of the Sorcerer sounds like it will be a grand experience.

2 Likes

speaking of unpublished books does anyone know if there will be a new kickstarter for trying to publish the last books whose goals hadnt been unlocked? sorry about my english, its not my primary language ^^

No kickstarter announced so far.

1 Like

Last update on Kickstarter page was in March and doesn’t appear to be anything more recent here. Any chance of getting an update on which book is previewing next and when? I haven’t been getting emails like I used to, so stalking w the forums and Kickstarter.com is my source of info on when new previews drop. Thanks!

Doesn’t Horrors of the Hyborian Age come out in mid-May?

Many websites have it released yesterday, along with Conan the Brigand, but both only come up as pre-orders where I’m tracking them.

Only site I’ve ever checked is Amazon and it’s had it as the 15th of May since they posted it. At least to my recollection.

It’s been updated to a generic May release on coolstuffinc, while gamenerdz still has them on April 30.

1 Like

Either way hopefully it’ll be out within the next month. Finally had the extra money to order Nameless Cults and I just got Book of Skelos, still have all the “Conan the…” books too, so I am fine with waiting a bit for it to come out.

Anyone know if Horrors of the Hyborian Age & Conan the Brigand will be released tomorrow as listed on some web sites? Hoping to get them before I leave the country next week.

In the USA, Horrors was available yesterday.

Yeah, I ordered my copy last night. Our local game store doesn’t carry any of the Conan stuff & I saved $7.50 buying it online.