What do people hope to see in future expansions?

It really wouldn’t take a lot to give them a decent representation either. Four settlers and six raiders would give us a really good assortment to start with.

For that matter, even a set of heads so we could swap out with some of the other models we already have would broaden our options quite a bit.

for head swaps id imagine some zombie heads from various model kits might work for kit bashing custom ghouls, hmm thats given me an idea for a box of frostgrave cultist models i was eyeing up in my local hobby shop could double for this and some fallout style cultists such as children of atom/Children of the Cathedral il report back when i get a chance to pick it up if it would be a good fit for this not sure they was a close enough scale to match up with wasteland warfare models

I’ll be looking forward to seeing that you come up with.

I’d been thinking about trying zombie heads but I haven’t found the time to look into it in any detail yet. That and I want to wait until my models arrive before thinking too hard about how to mix and match parts.

I would like to see:

• Sulik
  • Myron
  • Fawkes
  • Lillian
  • Veronica
  • ED-E
  • Harold
  • the Highwayman
  • Geckos
  • Deathclaw alpha male and mother
  • Caesar’s Legion
  • NCR
  • Brahmin
  • Bloatflies
  • Yao Guai
  • Centaurs

And Rebecca and Stitch from Fallout Tactics. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good list. Almost all of that was stuff I instantly thought “Yep!”

Between my orders, I’ll actually have quite a few Eyebots, I’ve been very seriously considering trying to turn one into ED-E. Going to wait until I paint a couple of other models first though to see if I’m going to be able to paint that kind of fine detail.

And Harold is a must, . . . Give us a box set with the Ghoul and the Tree versions of him along with appropriate cards corresponding with his role in each of the games he appears in. He appears in four games in the series (If you count his appearance in Brotherhood of Steel) so he really deserves a place.

And to this day, I don’t understand why they traded out the Centaurs for Mutant Hounds, . . .

2 Likes

i think the ingame justification for hounds over centaurs in fo4 was to do with commonwealth mutties being a result of the institute messing around with FEV in a more controlled way, where as centaurs are a result of chucking a random mix of people and animals in at once resulting in some sort of fly scenario of a mishmash of things fused together as for why Bethesda chose to do one over the other i couldn’t say only all mighty todd could answer that i suppose

1 Like

I always thought that was something that should have been written into the game though.

I heard somewhere (Cant remember where off hand) that the lore was that the formula had been somehow refined and that the Hounds were actually replacing the Centaurs. That said, I always felt it was something that would have been wroth exploring within the setting at the very least. Even if they decided to replace the Centaurs with Mutant Hounds, it would have been fun to see at least a few remnant Centaurs in the game.

1 Like

yhea my head cannon is that centaurs are still out there in the wastes its just a west vs east coast deal sort of how the old vault suits seem skin tight vs the boilersuit style of the capital wasteland with the assumption that vault tec had local suppliers for vaults and different samples of FEV where sent to different labs to prevent cross contamination

The capital wasteland had plenty of them though. It would have been fun to see at least a few of them. And as I mentioned before, some background in the lore would have been nice.

But you’re right, it’s probably just the nature of where the Super Mutants originated.

I’m thrilled their doing the master. It looks like he will be another huge piece. Curious to see what he will be like since he’s not mobile.

More ghouls would be nice. Glowing ones and other feral variants. But I really want to see non-feral ghouls. Getting Hancock is great but I want more.

Generic support prices like a wasteland medic would be a nice addition.

Fallout 76 should get us some new creatures. I saw a while back that it was a filter in the store but only had the 2 player resin set under it.

NCR is the faction I want the most. They were in Fallout 2 but it was New Vegas that really fleshed them out.

Something more to do with vehicles would be nice. They haven’t been used in the game since Tactics. But a Some kind of settlement bonus for having a working vehicle would be great.

2 Likes

I think it had been hinted at before but I’d really like to see a set of Reily’s Rangers Vs. Talon Company. It’d be neat to have some bad guy factions you could side with in a campaign.

2 Likes

I thought they had even gone so far as to show off the Reily model. But yes, I agree that it would be a great option for the gme!

On the dev blog they have this digital sculpt for Reilly :slight_smile: https://www.modiphius.com/uploads/1/4/0/6/14062642/fo-promo-reilly-white-bg-low-res_orig.jpg

1 Like

Can’t wait until they release Reillys Rangers! They my fav group in the Fallout series!

1 Like

in terms of vehicles i would like to see the APCs we see scattered around the commonwealth and the half car bramin carts we see in the originals and NV, tho i am sure i could kitbash something like this using a model car kit and random bits of stowage that said i would still like to see modiphius’s take on this. TechnoGolem you could always house rule a vehicle for your settlement given that they have a corvega model and are planning to expand this with a couple more cars, while i have not delved into the settlement rules yet it could let you earn 1d20 x 5 worth of extra caps after a battle to simulate it being used as VIP transport service by your settlement and on a 1 it breaks down leaving it non functioning for the next two battles, and gain the use vehicle over several missions scavenging the parts to bring a wreck back to life

1 Like

I LOVE your idea of an Operation Anchorage themed set. That would be so dope. I could see myself purchasing extra copies of existing models just to paint a “winterized” version. And the custom terrain that could come with it. Oh man…

As far as factions go, I might be most excited to see NCR and Caesar’s Legion, then maybe Children of Atom. I am SUPER excited about more raiders in upcoming waves.

Top 3 characters:

1. Jericho
  2. DiMA
  3. Boon
1 Like

And not just that, in FO4 there are a bunch of tanks near and around Fort Hagen. I doubt we’ll be able to get rules for them, but a tank always looks great on the board.

4 Likes

definitely i was thinking more as terrain pieces rather than functional but i wouldn’t say no to rules if they wanted to add some

The Highwayman in the second game, the vehicles in Tactics, and Vertibirds are all prewar vehicles that all see use in the series. Not to mention all of the pre war robots.

I’ve always thought it would be fun to see a raider biker gang in the series. I actually hope to do something like that even if it’s never presented in the game.

1 Like

i always thought they intentionally left that out to not draw to many madmax comparisons