Wave 7 cards now available for download, please log errors here

Is the shish kabob excluded from the Forged sub-faction specialization ability by design? The ability calls out physical damage, but the shish kabob deals energy damage, so it’s out, right?

Also, I know this isn’t wave 7, but I just noticed a discrepancy. The “General Unit Cost” lists the Legion Hound Master as being reduced to 63 caps, but the Caesar’s Legion Battlemode list still has him costing 90 caps. If I should post this elsewhere, please let me know.

Battle mode vs standard play is mmm

The BM crew are a little independent now as we are not focussing on it as a priority (as ever, its the mode I want to play, but I also regret ever creating it for so many reasons…)

So, there may be points differences between the two in the short term.

I’m sure trying to marry a Narrative game with a Competitive game mode is a trying experience, indeed.

What about my first post? Is my reading of the shishkabab / Forged specialization interaction correct? If it is, it seems counter-intuitive with the narrative importance of that weapon, and might be a bit of a disappointment to people.

It should include the Shishkebab, it is a must in that sub faction

I whole heatedly agree. That’s why my RAW interpretation saddened me. I signed up on the forum just to ask about it. :sweat_smile:

They could add Shishkebab as exception here, but if they put Energy damage too, I don’t know what would be the impact (i.e. Forged could have speciality with Laser rifles)

1 Like

The new rule about Ghouls says it affects all units with a new Ghoul icon (a new type), but there are not cards with that icon!
I cannot find the new Ghoul icon :thinking::neutral_face:

The cards are being amended now.

Here is the current list of Ghouls.

Wiseman
Arlen Glass
Holly
Deidre
Jones
Ghoul
Raul
Hancock
Weak Feral Ghoul
Bloated Glowing One
Putrid Glowing One
Feral Ghoul

I suppose these unit cards should have both Creature&Ghoul icons, if you play a Creature force they don’t get the Lead Belly Perk, right?

They get both icons yes.

No, they don’t get the Perk, taking into account the first post you wrote here about The Slog and their new reference card.

Sorry, yes. That is correct. Like I say, I’m not the rules guy :wink:

1 Like