Commonwealth Expansion (Wave 6) release schedule

April: Grognak, Gunners Core, Railroad Core
May: Commonwealth Rules/Card expansion, Gunners Conquerors of Quincy, Railroad Operatives
June: Protectron Workers, Mr Handy Set
July: Children of Atom Congregation, Swan
August: Deathclaw Matriarch, Yao Guai Ambush
September: Brahmin Herd, Mongrel Scavengers

Note - all dates subject to the ongoing shipping issues so may slip without warning.

This wave will then be followed by Forged in the Fire (Wave 7), we’ll be showing off the contents of that wave in the future and its a supplemental wave to the above, featuring two new sub factions and some further reinforcements for existing factions/things that have profiles but no models.

Wave 8 will be 2023 and covers the Capitol region, highlighting the Enclave and Lyon’s Brotherhood of Steel.

11 Likes

Thanks for the update! Is there any plan to have a full-release bundle once everything has been released?

3 Likes

We’ll be updating the plans for bundles shortly.

I’m not 100% certain which way we are going to go so I don’t want to give false information on that one yet.

2 Likes

Any idea when we will be seeing the previews for Wave 7? I am rather looking forward to seeing what it will contain even though I have numerous guesses based on its title and previous hints from the wave 6 preview

1 Like

We’ve got six months of Commonwealth, so I think around the halfway mark we will show things off.

The footage is in editing for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

A lot 9f previous waves models are out of stock. Are there plans for reprints? If so is there an ETA on availability?

1 Like

Everything is being reprinted.

We’ve moved production fully in house now and are working through the sets. Priority is to get the core sets back in stock first then work through the rest as we have space.

We are expanding the factory again and will have one production run dedicated exclusively to restocks to catch ourselves back up ASAP.

5 Likes

Good news indeed.

1 Like

Good news, always nice to hear the company growing :slight_smile:

Any news on a possible Commonwealth Bundle yet though?

1 Like

I’m new to this game but excited for it’s future, hopefully at some point stuff like the corvega coupe, pick r up truck and bottle and cappy type stuff can be sold in resin from the store. I’d print my own but I don’t have a 3d printer at the moment.

I also don’t have a 3D printer and would love to see them do more themselves or make them available from the same company as Vault Girl. I have been wanting the Coupe since I originally saw it, which was back before wave 1 during the first pre-order phase. The pickup truck would also be really nice to have.

1 Like