War Games News Radio - News, Battle Reports and Crafting Videos

2 Likes

Ryan keep up the good work, I always listen to your 2D20 games while painting for wasteland warfare. Always looking forward to Thursdays when a new episode comes out! Keep it up!

1 Like

Many thanks @KingoftheZetans , much appreciated for the kind words!

We’ve just moved the 2d20 show to Fridays - here’s the latest session we ran last night, and the next episode is on Jan. 21 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Starting it up right now!

3 Likes

Ryan if you are looking for some random encounter ideas for your 2d20 game I just posted up a bunch Homebrew Random Encounters if anything catches your eye feel free to use it. I appreciate what you are doing for the community. I always listen to a fistful while painting, you and the boys keep it up!

1 Like

These are great! Thanks so much for sharing!

3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing what they come up with for the Prime missions. Any idea on exact release date?

1 Like

No hard release date but should be any time now! I’ve been checking the downlaods page daily for any updates but haven’t seen the prime apck added yey

It’s an epic showdown between the NCR Commandos and Caesar’s Legion - but who will come out on top?

Find out in the finale episode of the New Vegas Battle Report Campaign!

Stay tuned for the next season of battle reports featuring more factions and new missions.

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

A pack of Nuka-infused Mirelurks try to defend their swamp from an army of Robots in this latest Battle Report!

4 Likes

It’s #FalloutFriday so time for another faction review!

This time I looked at The Railroad and their bazillion unique units, so let’s dive into this new faction and go over all their special rules and tactics: How To Play Railroad in Fallout: Wasteland Warfare - Better Know A Faction Review - YouTube

4 Likes