American Heron Battle Reports

Hey everyone! I’ve been making and posting FWW battle reports on YouTube for over a year now. I recently realized that it’s kind of silly to not be sharing those here on the official forums as well. So I’m kicking this thread off now, and from now on new FWW videos will be added as they are released.

The newest one today is of the Following in the Footsteps scenario from Astoundingly Awesome Tales. Check it out!

2 Likes

I finished up the Battle for Saugus Ironworks mini-campaign!

The previous two scenarios in the campaign are also on the channel as well.

2 Likes

Moving over to the Capital Wasteland, I took Reilly’s Rangers for a spin against some Super Mutants in the Mixed Messages scenario:

1 Like

I got a chance to try out the ModCon scenario, Error! System Malfunction! Sinjin and his Raiders ambush Wiseman and the Ghouls from the Slog.

2 Likes

Took another crack at the Error! System Malfunction scenario:

2 Likes

Today I’ve got a PvP Battle Report! Nuka-World Raiders vs Melee Mutants:

2 Likes

I started a run of Into the Vault, with Butch leading a team of Vault Dwellers against a brood of Mirelurks.

2 Likes

Kicking off “Season 2” of my custom narrative campaign with the Legend of the Nuka-Slugger: https://youtu.be/O4jJ8Mf-Il4

2 Likes

Part 2 of the Into the Vault scenario with Butch and the Vault Dwellers!

1 Like

I had a great game against a new player the other day, and made a batrep for it!

1 Like

New battle report: Conrad Kellogg and the Institute compete against a pack of Mutant Hounds to take down cross-wired robots:

1 Like

Our local group has started up a Nuka-World campaign, and I put together a battle report from my first battle of the campaign!