WGNR Live Stream Session Replays

Hey there wastelanders!

War Games News Radio has launched a Fallout 2d20 live stream series. We had out debut session on August 5, and we’ll be playing every other Thursday at 7:00 PM (EST).

I’ll be posting links to the replay sessions here, so come have a watch if you’re so inclined.

We’re doing a Fallout 2d20 Dice Set giveaway to celebrate the launch, so subscribe on YouTube and comment on the video below to enter!

7 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Are any of these available as a podcast?

2 Likes

I’m gonna add a +1 for the podcast idea.

I love your content. Probably the best Fallout gaming content I have found and I like how inventive you are with the FoWW scenarios as well.

The problem I have is finding the time for the longer form of the 2D20 sessions. I have a lot more time to listen than I do to watch because I commute 2 hours each day on a bike (good for listening, not optimal for watching!!)

2 Likes

Not YET, but it’s in the works! Our plan is to edit the streams into a bi-weekly podcast, but not until the new year so stay tuned!

2 Likes

Awesome. I have no time when at home but like the other guy, I have about a 2 hour commute so I am a podcast listening machine lol. I’ll stay tuned and am looking forward to it.

1 Like
2 Likes

Found you here and subscribed. Looking forward to reviewing your content.

1 Like

Many thanks! Hope you can make one of our live streams :slight_smile:

Fistful of Neutrons is back tonight LIVE @ 7PM (EST) on WGNR!

Join our heroes for some rootin tootin action as they road trip across the Colorado badlands!

2 Likes