Threat and Momentum Tokens

Saw these were going the way of the dodo so whipped up a few printable tokens for after those last few sell. Do to some of the details they will likely print best on a resin machine but shouldn’t do terrible on FDM. As is they are poker chip sized. While I haven’t printed /these/ in particular yet I have used the same chip template for other games and they stack and play quite well. Tokes in .stl and .3mf PrusaPrinters

Ack!

Just saw this. Need to get to my machine before they all disappear

For digital games I made momentum emoji that can be used to react to things 7 total.

I got lucky enough to get the physical items for in person games.

There are also always the tokens you can take out of the Starter Set print files. Print them on thicker paper or cardboard.

If you have access to a printer, consider printing and gluing on the cardboard that comes as the back of spiraled notebooks.

1 Like

I do apologise, that was badly phrased :slight_smile:

@Modiphius-Jim is there ever going to be a plan to release a set of Determination Counters like the Threat and Momentum ones?

No current plans. Might look into new tokens at some point. Hadn’t thought about Determination since PCs have so few of them (1-3 max). Maybe something cool like a Starfleet arrowhead or something?

2 Likes

If it helps I’ve been using an IDIC symbol online:

token.Determination

3 Likes

Added an arrowhead style token but didn’t seam to fit with a Klingon game so I also made one with the original series Star Trek so it was a bit more generic. The link in my above post has been updated with the two new tokens.

1 Like

Shame. I use glass beads personally but yes it would be nice to be able to buy say 12-15 in a pack with 3’s available separately.

Its a shame that was never foreseen.

Do you know whats on ghe “underside” of those chips? Or are both sides identical?

I have the tokens here as I ordered one of the six that @Modiphius-Jim mentioned above in this thread. The bottom side is where the etching is done. The top is polished and smooth so that the etching shows through.

1 Like

I have used 10.5g poker chips and glass gaming stones.
My preference is momentum/threat on blue solid stones, and progress using orange stones. PC stress on green stones. Determination is usually white frosted. Extended tasks get orange for progress, and purple for breakthroughs needed.
When using stones, I distinguish which is which with a foam mat with three wells… Red felt bottom for threat, green felt bottom for momentum, yellow in the middle for “not in use”…

The ones linked for 3d printing are flat on the bottom.

1 Like

I use large 2"+ d6 for tracking momentum. It sits out on the table in easy view by all and it even gets passed to the player who is taking their turn. Works great.

I use red beads for threat or doom.

I got my set of tokens yesterday and my inner completionist is happy.

1 Like