The Master - who else

I know we have a hopefully long run of New Vegas to look forward to. But is anyone else hankering after The Master?

1 Like

Really looking forward to all FO1 (and FO3) stuff, those two are my favorites! I hope they give the Master some fantastic legendary model rules - he’d deserve it!
In the meantime, there’s still so much to collect, build and paint, though - by the time the Master becomes available, I’m sure he can enter a rather populated Wasteland :wink:

Yes! Been waiting for this one ever since the sculpt was revealed years ago. Might be a long wait though considering next waves are New Vegas and then Fallout 4 leftovers. Here’s to hoping we get more classic Fallout 1 and 2 sculpts soon, Frank Horrigan and Marcus are a good start but I really want more classic Enclave, Mutants, Vault Types, and the Followers of the Apocalypse

1 Like

I didn’t know they’d released a sculpt! I went and found it following your post and it looks amazing!

I was really worried that they’d try to tackle his immobility issue by having him in a vehicle of some kind - but I much prefer the ‘true to the vision’ interpretation that they’ve done. I think it would have perhaps even been better in FO1 if they’d used this larger scale.

I wonder what stats they’ll use to make him unique. I’m hoping special rules rather than just beefed up stats.

I think/hope they’ll turn him into a legendary character like Frank Horrigan or the Deathclaw Matriarch - both of them got pretty neat special rules :slight_smile:

Any chance we might get an .stl for this one? Obviously be more of a set piece or scenario specific model, but like others been waiting for years for this model, looks fantastic!

Is there an actual model already, or are you talking about the 3d sculpt?

I suspect that we will see more stuff for the three latest titles, before we see Fallout 1/2, because those are more recent and probably suit a larger part of the audience. 1 and 2 are simply old. I could be mistaken.

Well we already know that after the New Vegas wave there is a Commonwealth wave and then they have implied a Capital Wasteland wave will follow it, so it will be awhile I think before we see the Master. I am not sure if there is a prototype figure for it yet but they did show off what it will look like during a Beasts of War interview.

I’ve been a bit out of the loop for a while, what’s planned for the next Commonwealth wave? :slightly_smiling_face:

The Railroad and the Gunners are confirmed. They have also stated that there will be some Wasteland Creatures but have not said which ones yet. I personally expect to see the Rag Stag, either the Bloat Fly or Stingwing (maybe both), the Yao Gua and perhaps the Brahmin.

2 Likes

Jon Webb dropped a sneak peek photo made of cropped closeups of a lot of miniatures and people have been guessing. I cheated a little by looking at some of the human characters on a Fallout wiki page, but before I did that, I identified a chunk of a Yao Guai, a Brahmin, Deathclaw Matriarch, a Power Armor Chassis, Deathclaw Eggs, a Mr. Handy wearing a bowler hat, a Firefighter Protectron, the Kegerator Protectron, what looks like a Nightstalker’s tail, and someone figured one thumbnail was Gragnok.

2 Likes

Ooh, awesome! It’ll be great to see the Railroad and Gunners, and more wasteland creatures never hurts either!

He is similar to the master in some respects (immobility I guess and exercising his will through others - securitrons rather than mutants) but Mr House would be the same awesomeness to see on the table.

1 Like