Every digital sculpt for future waves that has been revealed so far

A while ago I saw an image circulating that put together a lot of the digital sculpts Modiphius has revealed, but there were a few things from the development blog and so on that hadn’t been included. For the sake of people who haven’t seen them yet, I thought I’d have a go at putting them all here :slight_smile:

If there are any that I’ve missed, please let me know!

First up, the Enclave! I haven’t played one of the pc games that includes them yet, but if I’ve read it correctly they’ve revealed Hellfire Armour, Tesla Power Armour, Advanced Power Armour Mk II, Frank Horrigon, an Enclave Scientist, and two Enclave Officers.

6 Likes

Next up is the Institute, a faction I’m personally really looking forward to. We have Gen I and Gen II Synths, an Institute Scientist, and a Courser:

5 Likes

The Brotherhood of Steel also seems to be getting a few reinforcements, with Elder Maxon, Lancer Captain Kells, two additional Power Armoured Knight poses (note the barrel attachment on one), and a scribe:

6 Likes

The Survivors will be getting an X0-1 armoured Sole Survivor (I love the idea of the head options), an armoured dogmeat, and more companions in the form of Nick Valentine, Strong, and Hancock (I think the pistol is the one he has in the concept art?). There’s also the Mechanist, the Mysterious Stranger, Reilly of Reilly’s Rangers, a Supermutant Overlord, Fist, and The Master! And of course, a whole load of power armour suits :slight_smile:

5 Likes

A lot of people have been looking forward to the release of the Raiders, which are getting Avery, Ack-Ack, and Sinjin, as well as a host of different raiders (one of their interviews metioned they would be doing additional sculpts, as otherwise the core and expansion box would leave you with 3 copies of some of the poses)

5 Likes

Another group I’m really looking forward to, more creatures! Mirelurks, mole-rats, and glowing and bloated ghouls will be awesome to have on the tabletop:

5 Likes

And finally, some really cool looking terrain. I personally really love terrain, it can make a huge difference in really cementing the game in the Fallout world:

7 Likes

Very nice! Thanks for putting that all together. I think I’d seen all of those except for a couple of the X-01 sculpts, the helmetless power armor and the power armor with the hammer beside him… It’s pretty impressive to see everything all together.

I think you missed the laser turret:

I think I’m most excited about the Raiders, Mirekurks, Enclave, Modular Shelving, Mechanist, . . . . heck, just sign me up for two each of the “Uniques” and five of everything else. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Ah I was so close to getting all of it, I saw that turret and mistook it for the laser turret already available… Thankyou for adding it!

Yeah all of these are just copied/screenshotted from the Modiphius website and dev blog (which I admit I still check occasionally in the hopes of them updating it again), plus a few from an interview they did with a channel on youtube. I’d seen a few comments on here that suggested not everyone had seen them though, and it’s nice to have them all in one place I think. I remember Modiphius mentioned somewhere that they have most of the sculpts done for something like the next 3 to 4 waves, but of course it might be a while before we see any more of those.

Haha, yeah I’ve seen your posts with everything from the first wave, it’s really impressive! I must confess I’m a tad jealous (I’m a uni student, so even with all the overtime I could get at work I could still only afford a faction starter bundle :stuck_out_tongue: ), but it’ll be awesome to see all your stuff once you’ve got it together :slight_smile: Personally I’m hoping to get the box with Valentine and one of the terrain sets, possibly with a small box of raiders as well (although those Mirelurks look so good…)

1 Like

It seems like they post images elsewhere once in a while, so it’s entirely possible that there are a couple more floating around out there, but what you have above is easily the most complete image set I’ve seen so far related to upcoming models.

Looking at all of those wonderful power armors makes me hope for a head sprue to customize them. May have to buy 3 of the x-01 just for the extra heads… Who am I kidding, the x-01 is cool enough that I’d want a couple anyways

1 Like

I was actually thinking about doing 4 of the customizable X-01 armors. One with each of the hero heads, then two with just the helmet as another stock power armor variant. Not sure what I’ll do with all the extra dogs though, . . . One for me, then maybe they’ll be nice and add a Raider Dog card or something so we can use more than one of them.

I’m also hopeful that they’ll include all three heads with the kit so we can mix and match, . . . because having a couple of extra X-01 helmets would be awesome to put on a shelf or something, and the heads could be used for some raider themed terrain.

I picked up some tiny rare earth magnets for another project. I might try to magnetize the heads. I’m really looking forward to Enclave vs. Raider… but does the Enclave guy on the bottom left of the first pic remind anyone else of the “Keep on Truckin” bumper sticker??

I quite like the idea of using the Nora and Nate heads to do headswaps with other models, to get the Sole Survivor in different outfits/wearing different gear, but magnetising them sounds good!

I would like to see a head kit and a weapon kit. I think it would also be great to see these models come with separate arms and no heads. Yes, I’m spoiled with GW plastic kits.

For example, I like the look of the minute men, but those tricorn hats drive me nuts, I do not love those. Head swaps would be great. And I agree 100% that being able to customize your survivors/main characters would be awesome. Right now I would have to destroy a mini to get the head off cleanly to use it on another body.

2 Likes

The X-01 is so nice! It’s the enclave’s armor from FO2.
I’m disapointed with the choice of Modiphius to use the ugly armor from FO3 for the enclave faction. Why not the X01 from FO4 like all the other power armor?

My guess is that it’s because it’s the armour most Fallout players will associate with the Enclave, as FO3 sold so many more copies and introduced so many new players to the Fallout setting than FO2 did. I suppose whether it’s ugly or not is a matter of personal opinion, but you could always just use the stats for Enclave units with X0-1 miniatures :slight_smile: They might even be planning Enclave versions of the X0-1 for later waves, as much of what’s planned is understandably being kept a surprise

Yes. It would be a big shame if Frank Horrigan was not accomponied by Fallout 2 Enclave Troopers. I’m hoping the Master gets Fallout 1 Super Mutants as well. It would be pretty lame to field these Classic bosses without their matching minions and the Bethesda designs do not really fit with them in appearance or lore.

1 Like