Scenarios for "Project: Lunchbox"

If you don’t know about Project: Lunchbox, check out this thread first.

I’ll use this thread to update everyone on my progress on questlines. So without further ado, I’ve completed the first questline, “Zines from the Commonwealth”. As always, I’m happy to hear back from anyone! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The latest addition to the long list of questlines for “Project: Lunchbox” is “Journey to the Center of Vaultopolis”, which consists of 15 linked scenarios forming an epic journey!

3 Likes

Love your work mate. It’s really scratching my itch of having more scenarios to choose from! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Glad to hear it :slight_smile: I’ve just completed another Questline, perfect for a co-op team of two wanting to start a Lunchbox-Campaign - and for all fans of mole rats… :wink: You can find it here: The Great Tato Famine.

2 Likes

With the completion of Version 1 of Project: Lunchbox, there has been a number of developments in regards to questlines:

• I added the Questline “Wizard of Water”, which is perfect for 3 people starting to play cooperatively, but can also be played by a coop-duo or a single player who have completed some scenarios already.
  • I added the first repeatable Questline “Guardian of the Wasteland”, which in essence is a simple scenario generator. This is helpful for those wanting to keep leveling before starting a new story questline, those wanting to quickly add more models to their force and those who have already completed all other scenarios.
  • I added a “preview” in the main document for the next three Questlines, including a release month and what boxes would be needed.
3 Likes