The Yuma Region (FWW-Campaign)

Hello fellow dwellers,

as mentioned in my miniature thread, I’m working on my own little slice in the Fallout universe. This includes a co-op campaign I’m writing and on which I’d like to hear your opinion.
It’s rather text heavy and I haven’t had the chance to try out the scenarios myself yet, but maybe someone would like to try out the scenarios as well.
I wrote a lot more than you can currently read, but in German, as that’s my native language. Hopefully, I’ll find time to translate it all in the next couple of days. I like to write in German first and then translate it, as I feel like I’m not held up because I can’t immediately think of the right word.

Let me know what you think :slight_smile:

Campaign

Scenarios

4 Likes

Looks interesting!

I haven’t gotten my hands on the game yet (my preorder, coincidentally, is the BoS bundle), but are there any restrictions or guidelines on what to equip the characters with for each scenario? Does e.g. the Knight in scenario 1 have power armour? Laser rifle?

Thank you for reminding me of that. All models come equipped with what’s on their AI unit card, but can get different equipment through the players settlement. I will write that into the campaign rules for the next version as well, though :slight_smile:

Might be good to mention the supported number of players somewhere as well. Looks like 1-2?

Edit: nevermind, I can’t read. :slight_smile:

I’m currently playtesting the scenarios with the help of some other people, if anyone wants to join, let me know :slight_smile:

I’m excited about this looking forward to it