Rules questions

My interpretation is that the Doomtroopers, collectively, earns 2 PP per completed secondary mission. So, if there are 4 Doomtrooper teams, and 3 complete their secondary missions, then the Doomtrooper teams earn 2x3 = 6 PP each. Plus, they individually earn PP from their completed secondary missions.

This is correct :slight_smile: Remember to remove the top card from the 5xDT pile.

They are only for reinforcements gained from eliminated DL creatures. Normal reinforcements can only be brought in via the red entrance tokens in sectors 5 and 9.

On round 4, the DL player stops drawing reinforcement cards based on the event card text, but they continue getting reinforcements from killed DL creatures.

On round 6, both types of reinforcements stop.

That’s interesting Christoffer, regarding mission 5, where did you get this info from cause it’s impossible to understand from simply reading the rules?

Regarding the rewards in mission 4, i understood it as the missions are completed together with everyone else, so noone ”owns” any mission and the rewards are simply paid out as Christoffer mentioned collectively depending on amount of cards completed.
But I don’t think any points written on the actual cards are rewarded as the mission states that these cards ARE the primary mission and no secondary missions are used.

The Mission Book. I think it is quite clear :slight_smile:

About Mission 4, you are right, the rewards of the secondary missions are ignored, as they are indeed the primary missions. So, cooperation is key on this mission, to be able to complete as many of the secondary missions as possible.

Hmm…But where does it say that entry points on section 11 are used only for special reinforcements?

Well, common logic. Since they are reinforcement entry points (red arrows), and under the Dark Legion Reinforcement section, only sectors 5 and 9 are mentioned, then it can be concluded that the entry points in sector 11 are only for the “special” reinforcements.

Yes maybe, but looking at the slightly older version of the rules, where they only have entry point arrows on section 5 and 9 makes me think that it’s a rule draft error. They later decided, after playtests, to add them to 11, but forgot to correct the written text and only added them graphically.

We’ll know officially with the errata I guess :slight_smile:
I’m playing the mission with 5 next week, will update with how balanced it felt.

Well, I have forwarded the question.

My group did this mission tonight. I just had reinforcements come in through whatever entrance was marked for the Dark Legion player. It didn’t break anything as the corporations went and holed up in the rooms with the equipment stashes. Half of the doomtroopers narrowly survived while Valerie was mopping up with a Violator. Balance-wise, it didn’t feel unfair to anyone. The dark legion figures would just pour in and get killed because a couple doomtroopers had good equipment by that point. The whole mission was a bloodbath.

We went with after the third round, no more event card reinforcements except for new forces to replace ones that were killed.

Modiphius- Dev Team,

Please clarify on the Manus kit…

Are the adjacent figures targeted on the initial attack? Only if a resulting trap is activated? Or both?