Rough timeline to printed books

I am in the same boat, Hyrkanian.

As I type this, I am looking at my hardback collection and itching to grow it with the recently released PDFs. These are GREAT products and I would hate for MODIPHIUS not to finish this particular product line.

Unrelated, I just snagged the 3rd volume of the Marvel Omnibus - Savage Sword of Conan (released last week) and it is absolutely glorious, just like the first 2 volumes !!!..

It is a good time to be a Conan fan… :wink:

Marvel recently released the Book of Thoth that has a great write up on Acheron and Stygia in the back as well. Sadly it does has the tie in comic to the movie reboot they tried with Momoa.

Sooooo… unless my eyes deceive me, a notification on the MODIPHIUS online store indicates the company is working on establishing alternate shipping routes for US customers, in the hope it can resume deliveries in September… Finally some news, by Crom !!!

1 Like

Apologies for bringing this post back to the top of the forum but we are now early October am I am still not seeing any of the recently released PDFs in printed form on the storefront.

Recognizing COVID is still very much among us, I am starting to worry about the commitment to bring ‘dead tree’ versions of these products to the market…

An update from MODIPHIUS-STEVEH on what the plans are moving forward would be tremendously appreciated.

I realize providing an ETA may not be feasible given how COVID has adversely impacted both production and distribution channels, but hearing something as simple as ‘we are committed to bringing physical copies of our latest entries once business conditions allow’ would certainly be reassuring.

Thanks for considering!

Steve actually passed away recently, so this understandably may delay things further.

I am so sorry to hear that. My heart and thoughts go out to his family.