Modiphius.com  |  Modiphius Shop

Print Runs Question

Modiphius just sent out their newsletter and I saw an interesting tidbit that they would be selling copies of Chicago by Night through their store as well. This brings a curious question to mind. Will all V5 supplements (even stretch goal texts from other Kickstarters) be sold in the Modi store?

For Chicago by Night alone there is Let the Streets Run Red and Chicago Folios. Cult of the Blood Gods has three separate texts that have been funded. Will these all eventually be available in print/hardcopy? I ask because especially given the size of some of these texts (Chicago folios is at least 150 pages), PDF might be untenable if Print on Demand is not available as an option. Cults and it’s constituent stretch goal texts will not be available in Print on Demand, so that is more of a concern for me. I prefer things in hardcopy if they exceed a handful of pages.

Thoughts? Answers? Conspiracy theories?

2 Likes

That’s excellent news! The kickstarter campaigns are fine, but I live in NZ and the cost of delivery there is just astronomical. Modiphius gives much more affordable rates.

2 Likes

That is good to hear then. I know Modi has a pretty schwifty distribution path.

1 Like

I want to say that it was said during the Kickstarter that Modiphius would be distributing and such for Chicago by Night,but not for the folios and such like that that were stretch goals.

As far as we’ve been told by OPP writers, Cults won’t be PoD at all, actually. So I would assume Modi will be distro’ing that too, after Studio2 does their thing from the Kickstarter.

I certainly hope they do sell them all. I unfortunately missed my window to get in on the crowdfunding but would have no issue purchasing the books should they become available.