Pre-order pdf through stores?

I’ve been having a chat to the webmasters and there is good news and bad news.

To send out stuff we obviously need detail from the stores, which we can’t deal with in bits and pieces.
The good news is that we are getting that detail from retailers, and so you should see a pdf of the corebook at the same time as Modiphius customers. Check with your retailer they are able to send us this detail (your email address basically).
The bad news is that it means we won’t be sending the preview out, as we simply won’t have the data.
However, I have asked if we can add the Preview to the pdf orders, so there is a chance that while you will get it much later, you will get a copy. The corebook overrules most of it but you will get Desertfall the adventure. But this all depends on our system and how the data comes in (which is a mystery to me)

1 Like

Thank you so much. I really appreciate all your efforts to go the extra mile to look into this and find a solution. It’s really a great statement of care and support from Modiphus for us as customers and fans and great support for the many other businesses out there trying to make the best of things during these times.

Thank you so much and I’m very excited to get my hands on Dune and see all the hard work you guys did which I believe was obviously with great love for Dune. I’m so excited to play the game and will look out for future updates about the game and the upcoming PDFs in the near future.

Thank You!

1 Like

I had contact with my retailer, and they told me they tried to reach out to you, but to no avail.

What is the correct way for them (or me) to reach out to you to get the preorder benefits?

I checked with my own FLGS (getting the Corrino Collector’s edition) and apparently they just have to send my Email Modiphius’ way when the time comes and things will work themselves out with the PDF and hopefully the pre-release. Crossing my fingers that things just automagically work with that.

As far as I’m aware that is the plan.
Although I believe we are past the date the retailers should have sent in their customer email addresses.
So you may want to check with your store, or get them to check with us, that their details got through.
(I suspect this is best handled via the store as our people won’t know who did any preordering unless the stores tell us)

My retailer tried that. Got no reply from your side. So I will just wait till I get the printed stuff then?

More than a little disappointed, to be honest.

I’ll pass another mail to the customer services team to see what is happening.
Odd to get no reply at all though so possibly thats not gone to the right place.