Plans to expand out 5E to other WoD lines?

I’ve always been a fan of Mummy personally, ever since the supplement book produced for 1st edition.

I’ve played only one (very good) changeling game, and Werewolf is a must. Although I liked the way they handled Werewolf the Forsaken’s world and lore better. I was never a fan of the whole “end of the world” thing.

2 Likes

unfortunately i believe some other system has mummy coming out .

Other system? Who is looking to produce it?

Sorry. Old timer here. I’ve been playing since I got my first soft cover pre release copy in 91 from a con. I try to stay up on the releases of different editions but have been away from White Wolf publishing since V20.

1 Like

Ah. Onyx Path.

Last I knew, they were handling 20th anniversary related products and the versions of characters and such that fell under Requiem and the other “New” World of Darkness line (can’t remember what they are calling it now. Chronicles of Darkness?)

So this is probably for that line, while we may get a different Mummy rule set for 5th ed somewhere later down the line…

Enjoyed Old WoD Mummy. Or at least my Tremere enjoyed threatening the mummy PC…

I did too but thought it lacked a bunch of things

Speaking like a Werewolf ^^

Onyx Path has a license to produce books for 5th Edition, and they’re doing Vampire books currently such as Chicago by Night and Cults of the Blood Gods.

But yes, Mummy the Curse is a Chronicles of Darkness product, not a World of Darkness product. It is for the CofD line like Requiem, Forsaken, etc.

As an aside, they have announced that Werewolf 5th Edition has a developer some time ago (Hunters Entertainment), and have said before they would like to make tabletop editions of all the games. Whether that will hold up now that WW is doing the brand management rather than any writing will be based on how well things continue to sell, and how much they need the other game lines to support any video games and other media of that style, which are Paradox’s real focus.

1 Like

I’ll be on board for Mage. All of this is all new continuity, correct?