Physical copies are being sighted in the (desert) wild!

I got it in France

If you preordered and have not yet had a shipping notice it is probably worth dropping customer service a line.
But they may still be working through the list.

Yes, received mine for a couple of weeks now.

Iā€™ve sent a couple of queries to customer service this week, and even asked on Twitter. No response from CS as of yet, but Twitter responded that some US orders are still outstanding and are being shipped from the UK at Modiphiusā€™ cost.

That answer doesnā€™t help me in Canada, though. Iā€™m hoping thereā€™s an answer forthcoming soon.

I suspect you are covered by the USA restock.
Its basically all cross Atlantic orders.

Is the USA restock the previously-described issue with the Melange dice, or something new?

Same one I believe, nothing new has happened as far as I know.
It does take a while to get stuff across the pond.

The sleeper has awakened!

4 Likes

Still waitingā€¦

(30 Jun) Arrived in perfect condition. :slight_smile:

Shipping notification from DHL for a package from Southampton UK this morning. Can only be one thing, a cache of melange borne by a 'thopter!

2 Likes

The rest of the shipment didnā€™t carry the same importance as that of House Corrino. (Still got it all! Glorious and beautiful!)

2 Likes

I received my order today and everything was in it ( i got the complete collection) except for my House Atreides cover. I already sent in a support email. Other than that the books are really nice. Just uh make sure you have everything your supposed to.

UPDATE:

Apparently, there was a delay and I didnā€™t see an email about it. My atreides book is shipping separately from my main order