Operations Division supplement

The industry could learn a lot from this company. In my experience, their customer service is simply exceptional.

Have you guys checked your Drive Thru RPG library? I still haven’t received an email but when I checked, Ops was there.

Yes I have checked, right now, sadly no Ops.

Sorry, contaxt support, if you haven’t already and they’ll get you fixed up.

I have already.

Checked my DriveThru library yesterday and today.
Shows the files were last updated in July. No sign of Operations.

I also didn’t hear from support today on my pdf collection purchased from modiphius.net. :frowning:

Support emailed me a drive thru link now. So I should also be set. Way to go support team! :smile:

1 Like

I’m also experiencing the missing pdf. I have a borg drone bundle that doesn’t seem to have been updated in drivethrurpg since June.

I e-mailed support two days ago and haven’t heard a response.

As per communications from Customer Support, who stated that pre-order PDFs should be supplied by the retailer (even 3rd parties).

I have bought from a 3rd party, but talking with them they have not been informed of the PDF being sent.

I have now contacted Customer Support again, and cc’ed the retailer, so it can hopefully help clarify things. Hopefully I will still get the PDF!

Support just resolved this for me! :grinning:

Support just sorted mine out, too. Bricks and Mortar orders to be sorted shortly :grin:

Here resolved too. Thanks.

Dito. Thanks :slight_smile:

Sorry about the missing PDFs in the first place guys, we’ve been investigating whether our list of DriveThruRPG customers for the PDF Collection (which facilitates delivery of those pdfs for Borg cube/Drone bundles) has been up to date. Have you guys received an invite to the PDF Collection on DTRPG?

1 Like

Yes, on March 1st 2018.

Modiphius has sent you a free downloadable copy of a title on DriveThruRPG.com […] Star Trek Borg Cube Collection.

Thank you for that, let me check the message with ours sales team because “PDF Collection” and “Borg Cube PDF Collection” don’t marry up to me.

To clarify, is there a DriveThruRPG method of fulfilment and a Sendowl one? I got my initial pdfs through Sendowl rather than DriveThruRPG. I have contacted support and am happy to wait - I’m sure it’s a busy time - but thought I’d make sure I’m not missing something.

I’ve been purchasing directly from Modiphius, and I hadn’t gotten an DtRPG email. I purchased the pdf collection.

SO happy for the technobable chart! My engineer player will be using that! He’s actually really new to RPGs and Star Trek!

Just preordered Ops book. Starting to read the pdf now. Nice job.