Operations Division supplement

It’s today, isn’t it?

1 Like

Yes it is.

1 Like

Hands down best feature of this book. Random Techo-Babble Table!

4 Likes

Hands down best feature of this book. Random Techo-Babble Table!

Came here to say the same thing. It’s great.

3 Likes

And when receive Cube Owners their PDF?

1 Like

I got an email from DrivethruRpg

1 Like

Check your library at Drive Thru RPG. It should be there now. If its not, give it until tomorrow before contacting support@ modiphius.com please.

1 Like

I found it in my library this morning. Looks like another winner, but I haven’t had a chance to do much more than scan over it.

However: Is it just me, or does the Tellarite on the cover look like an aficionado of Earth’s 1970s era?

776032747757df6a44caa44c9b2d9969_c5996d3be2a6ef044940b3b45bd7f8-clipart-smiley-face-thumbs-up_512-430

The Operations Division supplemental rulebook

is available to pre-order now!

\ 15x1
\ 5x1 \ 1x5

The Operations Division supplemental rulebook is the second division supplement, focusing on security and engineering. It contains:

Information on the Starfleet Corps of Engineers, Starfleet Intelligence, and even the elusive Section 31, with new character options and NPCs.

New technology to equip your characters with, as well as details on starship systems.

New rules for Red Alert miniatures combat, developed from the 2d20 System rules.

Pre-order now and you’ll receive a PDF copy immediately, either through Modiphius.net or by emailing a proof of purchase to support@modiphius.com .

The PDF Collection from DriveThruRPG.com contains all released core books and supplements, and will include the operations supplement from today.

The Operations Division supplemental rulebook - £24.99 / $34.99

2 Likes

I bought my all pdf’s copy through the Modiphius webstore but can’t seem to find a way to download this. Any suggestions?

You should have been sent a DrivethruRPG link for you stuff some time back. I’d advise looking at your old emails, alternatively email support@modiphius.com with your order numbers and they can probably sort it out.

sonic driver, federation-galifreian alliance confirmed

I just chanked my email and my downloads came through Sendowl. I’ll email the support team. Than ks.

Don’t see this in my Borg Drone downloads.
:disappointed_relieved:

Please email support@modiphius.com and let them know.

Same. Emailed support.

Also: yay forums!!!

Looks good, though a couple nitpicks…on the “Periods of Conflict” chart, the last column is not labeled. I suspect it should say ‘Antagonist’. (Pg. 36)

On the list of episodes suggested for security challenges, the Voyager episode has the wrong title. It should be “Ex Post Facto”, not “Message In A Bottle”. (Pg. 68)

Just thought I’d mention it…apologies if this isn’t the place for such things…

Back to reading… :slight_smile:

Emailed.

I mostly posted here as well to signal boost that I was missed, as I was concerned it might be a Borg Drone (or even Cube) issue affecting everyone with that order. Don’t want too many people missed or overlooked, and solving my problem my help others.

2 Likes

You are not alone. I’m also a Borg Drone that was missed. Good to hear though that it is/will be resolved quickly.