New AI cards and new Response

I have found that the repeated AI cards (wich were released with Into the Wasteland like the Brahmin one) have been released as a fully copy of the ItW cards. That means there is a new Response out there in the Commonwealth/Forged in the fire expansions (as the Brahmins or Radstags) named S (Strike) wich needs to be stated somewhere in the core rules (like adding it to the Errata or something like the old card about the Responses list).
I know this Response is similar to A (Attack) but new players or people who does not have or know the ItW expansion could get confused with this new Response in the new AI cards (and it is not exactly the A Response).

Hey,

I am led to believe that the reference card for the Strike response comes in the Forged in the Fire card pack.

When we next do an errata pass, we will look at if this needs to be included or not in it.

Thanks!

I don’t have the Forged in the fire book, I have the Commonwealth book wich comes with AI cards with S Responses (like Brahmin), and this book does not have any rule, reference or card about this Response.
Also the Commonwealth book comes with the old rules about turrets, but it would be fine if the actual rules about taking them to the battlefield were stated in any point (Ethan’s post) there or the errata, or some reference card.

1 Like

Hey,

I would imagine that the Commonwealth book was sent to print prior to the forum post regarding turrets, hence its lack on inclusion. Be assured that we are aware of it and it will be included in a product in due course.

Thanks.

1 Like