Minuteman Force List Help

Hello Everyone,

I was recently able to get my hands on a 2 player starter set a couple days ago and I am very excited to start collecting a survivors force.

Can anyone share a sample list for a Minuteman-based survivor force for the standard point value (750 pts I believe?) to help me get started? I really like the Minuteman faction so I would like to build a force around that.

Thanks for the help!

It’s a bit hard to build something minutemen themed with just the content of the 2 player starter set, so I assume you want to get the survivor core box and/or the minutemen posse next.

Here’s something for Battle Mode I just whipped up. Prolly not very good, but it could be worse:

Preston Garvey 157p

• Laser Musket with long barrel mod
  • Chinese Officers Sword
  • Warden leadership card

Ronnie Shaw 165p

• Combat Rifle
  • Stimpack
  • Toughness perk

Sole Survivor Day One 98p

• 10mm Pistol
  • Chinese Officers Sword

Minuteman 4x 78p ea.

• Combat Rifle

Free Tech 38p

• Cattle Prod
1 Like

Thanks! that is more or less what I was looking for. I didn’t want to buy one of the boxes if I wasn’t going to be able to use it.

A guy I play with a lot, we’ve been playing 1000 points. If I remember correctly, he uses Preston Garvey, Ronnie Shaw, 4 Minutemen, Sole Survivor Loner (I forgot what Leader skill, unless he makes the other Sole Survivor or Preston the Leader), Dogmeat, Sole Survivor with Dog, Cait and Piper?

Here’s a cool list I just made with the app. It uses Preston and Ronnie from the Survivors Core box and the Minuteman Posse and cards from the Starter Set and Wave 1 Fundamentals, I believe:

Heroic Preston Garvey armed with his Long Barrel Laser Musket and the Hunter Leader ability 208 caps
Heroic Ronnie Shaw armed with a Laser Musket 188 caps
Heroic Minuteman armed with a Laser Musket and a Fire Axe 141 caps
3 regular Minutemen armed with Laser Muskets 71 caps each
You could give one or two of the regular guys Assault Rifles and some sort of melee weapon instead of Laser Muskets.

1 Like

OK that is great thanks! So it sounds like it is do-able to make a minuteman force, and I should expand beyond the 2 player starter set with the Survivors Core Box and the Minuteman Posse set.

Thanks to both of you for the help!

Cheers

I forgot, the Minuteman list I posted with Preston, Ronnie, and 4 Minutemen is 750 caps on the dot, according to the app.