Looking for group

Can you PM it to me? I was looking to be a part of this rotating group.

Ping me on Dischord. I’ve got your invite waiting, rjcfoxtrot.

We are opening this back up for 1 or 2 additional GM/Players. Let me know if you are interested in joining in. I can send you a link to our Discord page where we will further discuss this. Note: Date and time have not been set yet. We are running in the TNG era and only running pre-made (ie. official) content. No homebrew.

I would like to join if you still have some spots? I have never played before and wouldn’t mind giving it a go. My discord is Bagadaga #5910

Hello, I’m a long time Trek fan and role-player and I really want to try this game if any group has an opening.

Discord is: Meiwa Ehluna#7659

1 Like

Maybe a timezone and a location is a good idea.
Also Modiphius Discord server is a good place to ask for it

Hi folks we have an opening in our Roll20 STA game set in 2269 aboard the Constitution-class USS Yorktown NCC-1717 near what will eventually be known as the Shackleton Expanse.

We do twice a month on Sundays 4pm PST. The game is learner friendly. I need one more player, but could accommodate two more if there’s sufficient interest.

PM me direct if you’d like to learn more, or just leave a response here.

Here’s a brief video showing how I set-up our game for a peak…

Did you find your players?

I’m also in Germany and looking for a good Star Trek Adventures game that matches my schedule! :sweat_smile:

So many people seem to want to play at 6PM EST, and as I’m a family man, that’s sadly not an option.

Hi. I’m a family man in UK interested in playing as well. not very tech savvy though so might need a bit of guidance.

It appears we are full up, but if anything changes I’ll repost!