Infinity: Roleplaying Game - livestream / actual play - watch now!

Hello! In case you missed it, we’re currently streaming Infinity: The Roleplaying Game on twitch.tv/modiphius.

It’s on Wednesdays at 4:30pm BST / 8:30am PST / 11:30am EST.

But, if you can’t make it then, we upload them to youtube.com/modiphius each following Tuesday.

Here’s a playlist that’ll update with all the episodes

Let us know what you think, and also if you’ve got any suggestions for future streams or actual plays!

:modiblue:

5 Likes

I really enjoyed watching this, the pacing was good and it helped make me feel like I have been running my games accurately. One of my games has a very similar setup of characters… I did notice though that the GM skimped out on some math at one point, I think it was on a PsyWar check where the damage was only 4 in total? Not enough to hit the magic “5” number, but iirc the number of base dice rolled was way less than Intimidation + bonus Psywar damage should have been.

Did the players get to spend EXP at the end of the session? and if so, how much was rewarded? Also, will we see the character sheets?

2 Likes

I’ve only watched ep1 so far, and it’s looking good. Also, loved the “It’s our day off?” explanation for being in the club.

I wouldn’t mind some demonstration of playing Geists, and what they can do, though. And seconding the desire to have a peek at the character sheets.

Thanks for sorting this out, though!

1 Like

Enjoyed watching this. Having completely failed to grok the rules on first reading seeing it in play really helped me to understand how things worked, although I’m still a bit shaky on the Infinity points/momentum/heat economy. I suspect the players on the stream were as well. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Lots of people here on the forum will be happy to help with any questions you have on how things work. There is also a handy Infinity RPG Facebook group.

Ok i’m still working though the episodes, currently about 2/3rds though the second episode. But are they doing combat right?. Spending a reload to get another attack?, Reloads refreshing at the end of each scene. Burst two giving two attacks?.

Watch from about 50:00 to 1:20:00 roughly. I mean are they doing it right and i have gotten the rules well misunderstood?.

I tracked down Aled, who ran these sessions, and he says. . .

"Sooooooooo yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhh.

Nope you have it right, this was something we noticed too and by the following episode it was corrected!"

:modiblue:

2 Likes

Ah fair enough!. Thank you for the response and hope to see more sessions in the future~!.