Infinity Character Creator

Aye, though, those are optional rules - but the extensive collection of AI-generation rules and alternative Lhosts can’t be helping!

1 Like

just fyi…not everyone uses Facebook…so while I love your tool and use it allot, I am unable to report stuff easily as I cant get to these forums from work, which is where I do allot of my GM prep!

Just wanted to let you know…and the tool is AWESOME!

2 Likes

Theres a Feedback button on the Charactet Creator itself. Click it and fill it out and it will send email to Christoffer.

Blockquote[quote=“Giddoen, post:42, topic:260”]
I cant get to these forums from work, which is where I do allot of my GM prep!
[/quote]

Without work, where would we ever find time to do GM prep! :wink:

2 Likes

Lucky yous… I have to sacrefice my spare time for GM prep… Jealous as f***:sob:

1 Like

Help help!
It dosen’t work:

The service is unavailable.

Are we now for ever doomed for pen and paper??? :scream:

3 Likes

I hope not. I already miss the app. :sob:

1 Like

It seems ALL the character generator pages are down - the ones for Mutant Chronicles, Conan as well as Infinity.

Yes, the situation is being worked on.

3 Likes

The Infinity Online Character Generator is back online.

4 Likes

May thee be blessed!

1 Like

Hallelujah!! <3

Any updates on getting Aleph and Yu Jing into the creator?

1 Like

Yeah it would be nice to have some news, I’m using it quite a lot and would love to have the new options.

1 Like

Is it down? We’re going to play this Sunday and none of us has every played a 2d20 game before.

No no it’s up and working fine. But it as been lacking options from certain books for a while now. I think the dev is alone and probably as 10 million things to do, I however feel like Infinity is always the last thing modiphius is preoccupied with…

2 Likes

It would be nice to have informations from the staff, it’s been 14 days and no answer still :confused:.

2 Likes

@Modiphius-SteveH, sorry to bother you, but is there any chance we could have some news about the situation?

3 Likes

I’m also looking forward to the Aleph material being added, but I noticed last night that stats from the unemployed career still aren’t working properly, so I guess that takes priority.

2 Likes

Looks like languages aren’t getting populated now.

1 Like